The sweetest boy (Jungwon)

He was looking the sweetest sitting in the cafeteria with his friends, laughing at their jokes and smiling to himself when they weren't looking at him. I always had the biggest crush on him, but so did most of the girls in my school. As I was looking at him without paying attention to what my friends were saying, he suddenly turned his head and locked eyes with me. I stayed in the same position until I remembered who he was. When I turned my head to look at my friends one of them said that I got caught stalking. "What are you saying!" I told her laughing, but indeed I was feeling weird. The bell rang and we had to leave the cafeteria to go to class.

I was walking with my things when someone bumped into me. "Oh, I'm so sorry." He said. I apologize back and he helped me pick up my things from the ground. When he gave me back my books, his hand touched mine and I looked at him for the first time. Yang Jungwon was standing in front of me, smiling. I froze but he didn't realize it. He walked away from me and I just stared at his back. Suddenly, someone jumped on me and made me move from my spot. I screamed and saw my friend wiggling her eyebrows. "Love is in the air!" She said loudly. I panicked and tried to block her mouth with my hands while looking around. She laughed at me and took me by the arm to take me with her to our class. As we left the hallway, I saw Jungwon laughing with his friends, his beautiful smile always made my heart beat faster than normal.

I was sitting in my chair when the teacher screamed out of nowhere. Everyone in the classroom jumped from the high pitch scream. We heard someone laugh just outside the door of our class and the teacher ran to see who it was. "I know it's you Jake." She screamed. Jake was Jungwon's friend and he liked to prank teachers. As our teacher left the class, my friend tapped my shoulder. "Imagine your beautiful Jungwon walks in the class and comes sit next to you." She told me in my ear. I looked at her like she had said the dumbest thing I had ever heard. Before I could talk back to her three persons walked inside the class, the teacher, Jake and Jungwon. My mouth opened on its own and I looked at my friend like she had just predicted the future. She smiled at me proudly and pointed the empty air next to me. I shook my head, not believing her whole story.

The teacher yelled at the two boys and made them sit in her class instead of a free period. She told them to sit in empty sits. Jungwon began to walk towards me and I started to panic. Just as he was about to be in front of the sit beside me, he turned and chose the one beside mine, Jake sat next to me. I looked at my friend with the most disappointed look in my face. She smiled a little and the teacher started to talk in front of the class. We all turned to listen to her. In the middle of the lesson, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I tuned my head to look at the person and saw Jake smiling. He passed me a note and turned back to listen to a lesson he didn't want to have. I opened the note and read it. I think you're cute, want to get to know each other? I stared at it, thinking of how weird the note was.

Jake tapped my shoulder again and pointed to Jungwon. I smiled a little and looked at it again. I was happy until I read the little thing written in the corner. To Park Jia. I stared at the three words written in front of me. My smile faded and I folded the paper. I tapped my friend's shoulder and gave it to her. She turned and smiled at me while taking the paper. I looked at her face while she read the letter and saw how much she looked happy. She turned to me and told me to come closer. "It's so cute! Who is it from? I'd like get to know him too." She whispered in my ear. I smiled to her and pointed at the two boys beside me, not telling her that it was from Jungwon. Her smile became bigger, she had a crush on Jake for a long time. I smiled at her, but when she turned to look at the board again, my smile faded.

When school was finished, Jia and me were walking in front of the building towards the street. We were talking about everything that had happened today when someone screamed her name from behind us. Jake and Jungwon ran towards us and they started to talk to Jia. She has the biggest smile on her face and her eyes were never leaving Jake's. As I watched them from the side, I tried to not look sad or something like that. When I had a Pugh of this, I told Jia that I was leaving. She smiled and waved. I walked away from them with some tears falling from my eyes. Just as I was about to let all my feelings out, someone tapped my shoulder. I wiped my tears fast and turned around.

"Hi Y/n, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me." Jungwon asked me. My mouth fell open and I gasped. I couldn't believe it, Jungwon was asking me on a date. Before I could answer, he told me that if I rejected him, he would totally understand. "I want to go on a date with you!" I screamed. I saw how his face lit up and that made my heart beat faster. He went in for a hug, but stopped at the last second and laughed awkwardly. "I've had a crush on you for years, I can't believe you said yes." Jungwon told me.

It's been awhile since I wrote a story, but here you go, I hope you liked it.