Having a crush on my sister's boyfriend (Jake)

"Hey, my boyfriend is coming over for supper." My sister said to me before leaving my room. "Oh. Okay." I didn't know she had a boyfriend, oh well. I continued playing on my phone when I received a notification from instagram. My crush posted a picture. I quickly clicked on the notification and saw his beautiful face, he was smiling beautifully. He was extremely handsome.

I was admiring him when I heard the doorbell, probably my sister's boyfriend. I didn't mind and continued doing my thing. "We're eating in 10 minutes." My sister's said suddenly, scaring me. "O-okay, tell mom to tell me when it's ready." I said with my hand on my chest. She closed the door, going to her room with her boyfriend. I realized that because of the jump scare, I threw my phone somewhere in my bed. I don't know how munch time it took me to find my phone, but when I found it, my mom called me to eat.

I sat in my sit and waited for my sister and her boyfriend. She came and sat in front of me, alone. "Where is your boyfriend?" I asked her. "He's washing his hands, he's coming." She answered. I nodded and we all waited for him to come. I was becoming to be hungry and started to eat. "Y/n! Wait for your sister's boyfriend!" My mom said. I turned my head to my mom who was sitting beside me. I was about to speak when someone spoke before. "Sorry, I was in the restroom." A guy said, his voice seemed familiar.

I turned to see who it was and I was crushed. My crush was kissing my sister's cheek in front of me. "It's okay Jake." My sister told him. He sat down and we made eye contact. "Hello, you must be my girlfriend's sister, I'm Jake nice to meet you." He said with the beautiful smile that I knew too well. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Y/n." I said, trying to smile without making it look fake. We then all eat. When I was finished, I asked to leave to do my homework. I ran to my room and locked my door.

I jump in my bed and hugged my pillows, tears began to fall from my eyes. Soon, I was crying my heart out in my pillow. I love him for 2 years and now he's with my sister. I pulled the covers on me and hid myself in them. I cried for an hour and was too tired to continue, I fell asleep. Before falling asleep, I heard Jake and my sister talking sweetly together, making me more sad. In my sleep I couldn't help but to dream about him, how I wished he would of had noticed me before my sister.

I didn't forget about the deez nuts jokes

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.