Meeting your celebrity crush (Heeseung)

It was finally the day, today I was going to go see Heeseung, my celebrity crush. He was having a concert and I got tickets months earlier. I just got up, I was eating while looking at videos of Enhypen. The concert was at 6:00pm so I had time to get prepared. I did what I used to do every day and when it was 3:00pm I decided to go buy some new clothes for the concert. I was looking through different stores and found a cute skirt that will fit well with a shirt that I have at home.

I got prepared and took everything that I needed with me. I left my house and went to the bus stop. During the ride, I listen to their songs to get prepared for the concert. I arrived in front of the stadium and ran to the doors. It took at least 20 minutes to get inside and there were Enhypen things everywhere. I made my way to my seat and sat there waiting for the concert to start. I was in the first row and I could stand up if I wanted to, but right now I walked to much. After some time, the concert started and I got up and liked everywhere for my bias.

The boys were coming one by one on the stage and Heeseung came in last. When I saw him I cheered for him, screaming his name. The concert continued and I cheered for all the boys and filmed them, of course I filmed Heeseung the most. When the concert was finishing, I could feel my voice going away from all the screaming. The boys were going off the stage and I watched them go, a little sad, but really happy that I saw them in real life. I was walking out of the stadium and when I was just beside the bus stop, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said to the person without looking at them. "It's okay, don't worry." The person said. The person was a guy for sure, but his voice reminded me of someone. I looked at the guy, wondering where I heard his voice before, but I wasn't prepared to see him. "Hee-Heeseung?" I said looking at him. "Are you coming from the stadium?" He asked me. "Yes, I love you guys." I told him. I saw him smile a little before talking again. "You're an Engine, that's nice. Plus, you're beautiful." He finished his sentence smiling.

I felt myself blush and heard him laugh. "Who's you're bias?" He asked teasingly. "Um, it's, it's you." I said shyly, looking at the ground. I heard him laugh again and I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm happy that I am your bias." He told me. I looked at him and smiled, he was so beautiful from up close. We were looking at each other when someone called him. "Oh, well I have to go, see you...?" He said. "Oh, um, Y/n." I answered him. "Y/n, cute name." He said while tapping my arm. He ran to where the person screamed his name while waving bye to me.

I went in the bus and took my phone from my pocket. I took my phone, but a paper fell out of my hand. I never put papers in my pockets so I was confused. I looked at it and saw a number and a little note beside it. Call or text me -Heeseung

Heeseung has a beautiful voice