In love with your best friend (Jay)

"Your stupid." My best friend, Jay, said. He was helping me study for the final exam in math, which was the hardest, and I couldn't understand anything. "It's easy, you just need to do this." He said, showing me. After an hour of studying, I decided it was time to stop. "Jay, let's stop here for today, I'm tired." I told him. "Okay. What do you want to do?" He asked. "Let's watch a movie." I said smiling.

I pulled him to the living room and made him sit in the sofa. I sat beside him and asked what movie he wanted to watch. "Why not a horror movie?" He said. I shook my head really fast. "No, no and no." I said. "Your scared I get it. Scaredy-cat." He said. Excuse me? I'm not a scaredy-cat. I'll prove it to you." I said and put on the first horror movie I could find. We were now in the middle of the movie and it was horrible, I was extremely scared and he was really chill. And then, the lady jumped on the camera, making me scared and I jumped on Jay.

I was hugging him with all my force. "Don't move me." I said and he just nodded. We continue to watch the movie like that. At one point, I wasn't watching the movie but him. He was into the movie so he didn't see me staring at his face, his beautiful face. When the movie finished, he turned around and saw me looking at him. "Is there something on my face?" He asked. I shook my head making him give me a suspicious look. "Then... Are you staring at my beauty?" He said. "No, why would I stare at something that isn't real?" I lied.

"I'm beautiful." He said. "Nahhh." I said and turned around. I was going to the kitchen when he held me by my hand before I could go. I turned around to look at him and saw him staring at me. "You don't think I'm beautiful?" He said jokingly. "What do you want me to think?" I asked him. "I want you to think I'm beautiful." He said, flirty and moving closer to my face. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. He laughed and put on another movie. I ran to my room still blushing and I kept wondering if he loves me too.

Jay Park