Kings

Ash pov

I stood in the Gold King's tower waiting for the other Kings to arrive. I was going to explain how the clans were designed to gover the world each clan had responsibility to complete the Gold and Silver Sanctum we're responsible for wealth and power distribution. Blues was order or policing and policies for the citizens. Red was the education and protection for our youth. When necessary they were intended to team up with the Blues. Green and Gray were defense and intelligence to look out for our best interest and to protect us from outside attacks. Now the colorless king wasn't intended to exist that king was made by a heretic that wanted humanity to end! They were cultist, and believe we were an invasive species that should be wiped out of existence. So in their hope to have us end they created a king of pure chaos, to allow the otherworlders to annihilate us. Which lead to me awakening in that dystopian future, the deaths of my adoptive family. Marriage slavery was a thing in that future and my family had only girls. Once we came of an age they sent us into the city center to be protected. So only my parents and youngest sibling was still at home. As she was only four years old she was left alone our parents dead in fighting to defend themselves. My eldest sister went and brought her to stay with us, just before they found the way to send me back. "Ashland if you can change all of this then do it. We will miss you but this means a future where our parents are alive, I would much rather it be anyone else but you're the only one who can change things!" Two days later as I was being sent back I watched as the city exploded around me. Another city decided to attack us and take our resources which included any women and children who survived the attack. No one ever survived these attacks, the machine was sending me back just as soliders came through the broken doors. I remember watching as they faded from sight and I was standing in Tokyo in an alley near Homra. The gold I had sewn into my clothes as well as the piece I was wearing I sold off quickly to pay for the things I would need. I told all this to the kings within the large meeting room. I then began to explain how they could tap into their Sanctum's allowing them to do the things that they were designed to do. First the Silver Sanctum how to regulate the power distribution to those who needed it. "So if the Blue king was in danger and needed more power to defeat an enemy you can send an influx of power his way. Same with any other king the only one who stands equal to you is the Gold king as he can find the ways to grow wealth for the kings to do their jobs." "So I could potentially find members of each clan then, or take powers from dangerous strains." "Strains shouldn't have existed, but because of the cultist they do. So yes you can remove their powers, but you'll have to redistribute them to keep the balance." I watched as Munakata actived his Sanctum using the dormant power of finding where his clan was needed. His sword appeared above the area they were needed. Which immediately sent Seri into a frenzied rush to assemble her team. Until Munakata told her to stand down. That they would deal with it later, as it didn't look like the strain in question was causing any trouble. At least at this moment anyway. "I heard you had a little girl congratulations on having a healthy baby Ash." "Thank you Seri I'm just glad Mikoto didn't burn down the hospital in his worry for me." "What did you name her?" I couldn't help smiling at that I named her after my adoptive mother. "We named her Hana after my adoptive mother Mikoto thought it was a good way to honor her and to remind me that she raised a warrior!" I watched as Mikoto stepped up to Munakata and place his hand on his shoulder. "Hey Munakata we wanted to ask if you be her godfather? That's if it ain't to hard on ya knowing Ash chose the Red clan over the Blues." Mikoto was rubbing it in his face that his mishandling of me in our very first meeting sent me on a path that lead straight into Mikoto's arms. "Oh yeah you best dust off that fancy uniform of yours we're gonna be tyin' the knot soon." I felt warm arms snake around my waist holding me close to a warm chest that made me feel cherished and loved. But more than anything it told me I found the place I belong with my Kings. The six Kings of the Slate. The world looked a little brighter than it did before. Truthfully once each Sanctum learned how to use, harness, and protect with their powers it would be a very bright future indeed. I couldn't wait to see that future when I woke up then, I knew it would be better. That it would be the Silver king, and my friend Shiro that would be there waiting for me to awaken. That it would be him that sends me back to ensure that the new timeline is kept. To save the world, and to protect the people now and in the future.

∆∆∆∆
Adolf K. Weismann

"Sir you wished to be there when she awoke? They are reviving her now." I made my way to the room that still housed the Slate so many years have passed I have watched friend after friend pass from this world. Yet still I stayed waiting for the day I could awaken her the girl, that would save us all. The woman she called mother my friend waited with me. She had left information on her so we knew who would raise her to be strong and fight for us to save us. I stood smiling as she blinked sleeply at us. "Hello Ashland I'm Adolf K. Weismann, I've been looking forward to seeing you again you've kept me waiting a very long time." She smiled up at me and said "I'm sorry my King."