Kismet

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I came downstairs to see Anna ready to leave, and Yata telling her it wasn't safe! With the Greens attacking every chance they got.
"Neko left something, I think she's going to need them. So I'm going to return them."
"I have to go out too. I need to see the doctor. She has a practice near the high school. She told me I could go there and not worry about a certain Blue King finding out about my health care."
Mikoto and I decided to only tell Anna, Kusanagi and Totsuka. As the latter two would defend myself and Anna against attack, until I could reveal myself.
"You still not better yet Ms Ash?"
"I'm fine, Yata! She's watching my stress levels."
He just nodded and Anna handed him Neko's underwear
"How can she leave something like this. When did she take them off!"
"Well I don't know Yata you could be called a pervert for carrying those around!"
I looked as Mikoto came downstairs. He knew I needed to see the doctor. He wasn't happy I had to go to a clinic away from Homra territory, but I needed a doctor that understood about Kings and Clans. He nodded letting me know that it was okay to go with Yata.
"I'm taking Anna with me. Totsuka wanna come too?"
"Sure Ash!.... I'll keep her safe Mr Mikoto."
"Me too, Mikoto."
I rested my hand on Anna silver hair in a gentle touch. I remembered when we told her about the baby she was super excited. She could barely contain herself as she asked us question after question about the baby. I could only get her to stop by saying, when I go to the doctor you can come to. We left a few minutes later. Our little group made our way towards the school. With me, Totsuka, and Anna heading to the doctor's office, Yata continuing on to the island school. We made it to the office in record time. I noticed that the office was completely empty.
"Ah, good your here I closed the office for today. I will continue to do this for your check ups. So come on in Ash."
I grabbed Anna's hand pulling her with me into the exam room. I put on the paper gown and sat on the exam table. Anna stood next to me. When Dr Hitaka came in with a ultrasound machine.
"We're going to take a look at that baby and see it's heartbeat. This gel maybe a little cold."
She wasn't lying about the gel.
"Anna watch the screen."
As the doctor moved the doppler around to get a image. When a little jellybean appeared on the screen.
"There it is. See the little fluttering in the center like the wings of a butterfly that's the baby's heartbeat. Let's turn on the sound so we can hear it, hey?"
When the sound came through the speaker a fast little thumping. The look on Anna's face was priceless.
"That's the baby's heartbeat! Wow it's so fast."
I remember the night we told Anna about the baby. Mikoto looked like a dear in the headlights when she asked,
"Where do babies come from?"
I explained it as simple as possible, leaving out the actual act itself. Using things like when two people love each other,..... and other things like that. She was going to be twelve years old! Far to young to know about what happens between a man and a woman. When we left the office she told Totsuka.
"I heard the baby's heartbeat Tatara. It was so fast didn't sound like a heartbeat!"
We walked to meet Yata at the front gates to the school where we see Kuroh fighting this strange guy. My God he's as pretty as a girl really!
"Now who might you be? I haven't seen you before? You are quite the looker. You even give me a run."
"Yukari Mishakuji you are fighting me!"
I heard Kuroh yell. When I felt Totsuka pull me behind him with Anna.
"I think we should leave Ms Ash I have to keep you, and Anna safe."
When suddenly dropping in front of us was Kuroh and in front of him was the Silver King. The parrot flying around began to speak with the voice of a human male. I wanted to move to help, but knew I couldn't as I promised to keep it secret. I realized that I missed the conversation between the two Kings. I watched as Yukari ran off ordered away by his King. Followed by a young boy running from within the school. When Shiro spoke to me finally.
"I'm sorry Ash, for disappearing on you. I found what you wanted me to find. The child there is you. I see the resemblance to your younger self. There were markings on the sleeping chamber there I took pictures of them as well. They were the instructions for the Slate. Explaining how to open and use it. I wish we had found you when I found the Slate it would of saved so many lives. But I'm guessing you were meant to be here in this moment with these Kings."
I could only nod as I was going to keep the baby secret from him too. Because I knew if he found out he would sideline me from any upcoming battle for my own safety. When we got ready to leave the school, Yata was making his way to us. We made our way back to Homra. Where I began to explain what happened.

∆∆∆

Sometime later
Ash's Pov;

"So the Silver King has returned and the Green Clan has made their presence known. I'm guessing they will make a play for the Slate and that's where the Kings come into this."
"Yeah! The Silver King called a meeting for the Kings. Yata delivered the message this afternoon when you all returned"
"I figured he would, thanks Kusanagi. He'll want to talk to me separately from the Blue King."
Mikoto nodded knowing I was a big part of the plan.