Kindness

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

It's been a few weeks since I visited the doctor and everything is now normal again. I could drink my coffee again like I had before. No foods were off limits anymore. The bug had finally passed.
"Feeling better Ash?"
"Yup Kusanagi I'm feeling awesome! I can drink my coffee again."
"Here you go then."
I sat happily with my cup in my hands. When Mikoto snatched my cup away taking a big drink.
" Mmmh coffee."
I made to grab my cup back, but he held it out of my reach.
"You should stay off the caffeine just in case, plus it won't help with the resting."
I pouted for a moment and then said, in a low whisper that I thought only he could hear.
"Maybe we should lay off the extracurricular activities in the bedroom at night and then I can get a solid nights sleep?"
He gave me a look that said you wouldn't dare. I raised my eyebrows looking at him. Basically telling him I would. Then suddenly he handed me my coffee back. It was so funny that Totsuka and Kusanagi were laughing at us. When Anna asked,
"What activities are you and Mikoto doing in the bedroom at night?"
Oh no what should I say! Should I explain.
"Mikoto and Ash play cards every night Anna. She was just telling Mikoto he wouldn't be able to have a rematch. Since she's won every night since they started playing."
"Oh I hope you win tonight Mikoto!"
"Oh even if I lose I still win Anna!"
I turned a bright shade of red, making both Kusanagi and Mikoto laugh.
"Mikoto, please stop!"
He nodded and let me be. When we heard the bells on the front door. I saw Neko enter the bar. Neko and Anna have become super close to each other I slightly listen to them talking about Shiro. How she saw him once in Anna's marble and wanted to see him again. When Yata showed up and started yelling at her that even though the Silver clan doesn't have any territory of their own she can't use Homra as her personal litter box.
"Why are you here anyway?"
"The boss with glasses wanted to talk to Kuroh about what happened with the Green Clan. I hate the boss with the glasses!"
"It's fine Yata leave her."
"Okay Mr Mikoto."
"It makes sense for her to come here the Blues can't touch her and the Greens would have to deal with Homra if they bothered her."
"You're right Ms Ash."
I laughed as Yata accused Chitose for being a kissass. We had a nice afternoon goofing off.

∆∆∆

Mikoto's Pov;

Ash had fallen asleep again on the sofa in the bar she's been falling asleep all over lately. Something was going on with her. She kept saying that she was fine, and that her tiredness was just from hiding she was the Gold King at present. Also maintaining the Slate in secret from Munakata, was wearing on her. The Usagi saw that Munakata's sword was becoming more unstable each passing day. I knew she wanted to help him by reversing the damage to his sword, but that would also mean revealing herself as the Gold King. She would just have to wait until Shiro returned and said it was time. I lifted her up off the sofa carrying her to our room. I felt her snuggle into me and she smiled saying my name. That felt so good to hear from her lips.

Ash's Pov;

I woke up cuddled up with Mikoto. It was just starting to get dark out, and I realized I was starving. I shook Mikoto to wake him up, but he pulled me into him tighter.
"Mikoto, I'm starving! Please let me go get food. I also really need to use the bathroom, and if you don't let me go I'm going to soak our bed!"
I found myself released from his grip and flying into the bathroom. I was followed by the sounds of Mikoto's laughter. As I left the bathroom I told Mikoto,
"Just for laughing at me you can feed me now since I apparently missed dinner!"
"I'll order something. Greens are attacking Clan members at random lately."
Mikoto found a place that would deliver to us. The rest of the Clan was gone for the evening it was just me, Mikoto, and Anna.
"Are you going to eat dinner now Ash?"
"Yes Anna did you eat already?"
"No I thought I would wait for you to eat dinner. Izumo made me eat a small snack so I wouldn't get to hungry waiting."
We sat down to eat when the food was delivered. Having a conversation about nothing just enjoying each others company.

∆∆∆

Munakata Pov;

I had offered sanctuary to the Silver Clansmen. But Kuroh turned me down, stupid boy.
I was returning from the Slate. It's was taxing me with keeping the Slate under control. I found myself wandering closer to the Red Clans territory. I knew my sword needed to be repaired. I was putting it off. So I could avoid seeing her with him. I made a mistake with her in the beginning. I needed information and she wouldn't give it to me! So she was driven from me to him, Mikoto Suoh! I returned to Scepter 4 headquarters just as it began to rain.

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I woke up to my phone alerting me to a new message I noticed that it was from Dr. Hitaka. I saw that she wanted to see me as soon as possible. I wonder what this could be about so I told her to meet me at a cafe close to Homra.
I entered the cafe about an hour later as Mikoto didn't want to let me go. So I snuck out the bars backdoor. I had a short window before Mikoto came looking for me. I saw the doctor sitting in a booth close to the door.
"Sorry it took so long Doc! What's up am I dying or something?"
"Oh no nothing like that! It's just you'll need to set up care for you and your baby! Your pregnant Ash."
"Wait your pregnant Ash?"
Mikoto looked stunned. I waited for him to say or move or even to pass out. When suddenly I found myself in his arms as he kissed me deeply.
When he was done he stopped and gently placed his hand on my flat stomach. My stomach bug was a baby. I was terrified with everything going on this little life could be in jeopardy.
"It'll be fine Ash. We're both strong and our baby will be just like us!"
"Yeah! Just like us."