Knot/Ken

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I sat in the dorm room with just Shiro, Mikoto and myself.
"The Blue King and his Clansmen will be here later today. I wished to speak with you about my plan. I believe that the Green Clan will go after the Slate at some point. I want you to stay clear of the fighting until the very end. You are our very last defense! If myself, the Red King, and the Blue King are defeated you will stop them! As I know that you are the strongest of us all. Plus your knowledge alone will be to our advantage. I also am counting on you to repair the Blue King's sword of Damocles. You've left him to carry the burden of the Slate alone."
"I was trying, but he could feel that the Slate wasn't responding to him. So I left it to him! I will repair his sword of Damocles when this is at an end."
He nodded letting me know he understood what happened. Mikoto spoke then,
"Since this all lead to me finding Ash, the Red Clan will stand by the Silver Clan until this is finished."
"Thank you third King, Mikoto Suoh."
We spoke for awhile when I felt a hand touch my shoulder. It was Kuroh letting me know it was time for me to leave. As the Blue King was now on the island. I left my King behind using Shiro's secret exit. Meeting Totsuka and Anna on the bridge from the school we headed back to Homra. I waited anxiously for Mikoto's return I sat with Anna on my lap as she stared at the pictures of the baby she had started calling little jellybean. It was sticking to! As I heard Totsuka and Kusanagi call it that as well.
"This is our jellybean, right Ash?"
I cuddled her close kissing the top of her head and said,
"Yes, Anna it's our jellybean. We have to protect it with all our might."
Hours later our King and Clansmen came into the bar. Talking of the proposed alliance. "So we have an alliance with the Blues, now?"
Mikoto nodded at me letting me know that he would side with them.

Later that evening after dinner when all other Clansmen had gone home. I grabbed Anna's hands and said,
"Can I try something, Anna?"
"Okay, Ash!"
Holding her hands I was doing something that was implanted in my memories for regulating strains. Allowing them better control of their powers. Anna and I began to glow red as her powers grew, changing.
"I understand now."
"What did you do?"
"I gave her greater control over her powers Mikoto. She'll be able to do things she never could before. How was the meeting?"
Kusanagi explained our alliance how Blue and Red Clans would be working together to track down and arrest Green Clansmen.
"Mikoto?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to tell Seri about the baby."
"Why?"
"She's going to be around and if things get out of hand she'll probably protect us. Just in case I need it."
"Okay."
We headed to bed after that I cuddled up with Mikoto feeling his warmth. I fell asleep almost instantly.

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I ran around helping the Blues gather up the Greens. Mikoto didn't want me to help even though I knew it looked better if I fought with my Clan. I was strong like Kusanagi and Yata able to wield my flames like a whip. When a Blue introduced himself to me.
Hello I'm Dōmyōji, your Ash correct? This is Akiyama."
I bowed to both and said,
"Yeah I'm Ash."
"Is it true that you are with the Red King, Mikoto Suoh?"
Yeah we're together. Why do you ask?"
"Well we all saw our King kiss you, on the night Anna was taken! So we were wondering if you were still with him or not?"
"I'm guessing you missed when I slapped him for kissing me."
"Oh we didn't see that. Sorry to bother you we'll be going now."
"Sorry Ash. Those two are nosey and always looking for gossip."
"It's fine Seri. I could understand especially if they saw him kiss me."
I headed back to Homra exhausted from all my running around I needed a nap big time. Oh I should of asked Seri to meet me somewhere soon. I'll send her a text message asking her to meet up sometime soon. I made it to Homra and crashed on the sofa.
When I awoke awhile later I was in our bed. Comfortably warm, but alone. Although Mikoto's side was still warm. I went in search of the others and food. As I made my way downstairs, I could smell something delicious. Yata sat on the couch complaining about being sidelined. I found a sandwich sat in front of me. As I ate I sent that message to Seri.

∆∆∆

Seri Awashima's Pov;

Ash had invited me to a cafe one afternoon. I was early and waiting for her. I saw her enter with Anna Kushina.
"Sorry Seri! I couldn't leave her home alone, and everyone else was busy including Mikoto."
"It's fine Ash. I'm just wondering why you asked me to meet with you in the first place."
"It's about our jellybean!"
"Jellybean, what does a candy have to do with this!"
She pulled out ultrasound pictures.
"Not an actual jellybean, but a baby that kinda of looks like one to Anna anyway."
I probably looked like a fish out of water for a moment until I recovered myself.
"A baby! Ash is this a good thing or a bad? I wish to know if I'm apologizing or congratulating?"
"Good questions, but it's a good thing. Me and Mikoto are very happy about it. Even considering all the crap going on right now. We're still happy."
We sat talking a bit. She made sure Anna ate since our clans were cleaning up the Greens I was guessing that Kusanagi wasn't able to to cook as often for his Clansmen. When my PDA rang. Followed by her smartphone ringing as well letting us know of an emergency meeting for the alliance to meet.
"Come. I'll give you a ride. Would you like to return to Homra or come to the meeting?"
"I'll attend the meeting Seri. I've texted Mikoto and will meet him there."
I helped Anna into the back of my car. Ash sat in front with me. I watched as her hand rested on her flat stomach. Before long it would curve and swell up to show the growing baby inside. My King cared for this girl! This baby would upset him. Even though he wouldn't show it. We entered the school island together her returning to her Clan and King the same as me.