K! Missing Kings.

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

"I don't like you going to the Gold King's tower alone Ash."
"I know Mikoto, but he asked me to come alone. Specifically he said please leave your King at home. So I'm following his rules I'll be back soon I promise."
I leaned in to kiss Mikoto. I had grown bold in the coming weeks after the school incident. Kissing my King and boyfriend was a normal thing, I enjoyed now. It also helped to calm Mikoto down some, he was still reckless sometimes but never to the point that it affected his sword. So I was a good thing. As I entered the Timeless Palace also known as Mihashira tower, I was greeted by a Usagi bowing down to me.
"Please follow me my Lady."
He guided me to the very top of the tower were a airship sat. When I saw a familiar face.
"Shiro, I'm glad you are okay."
"Ash it's good to see you. How are Kuroh and Neko doing?"
"They're worrying about you. But otherwise good."
"I'm glad they are okay. The Gold King wishes to speak with you regarding taking over his place as the Gold King until a replacement can be found."
"Of course I'll step up. Let's go and speak with him."
"Hello lieutenant! I've brought Ash with me."
"Hello dear girl, I've managed to translate those markings of yours."
"So you know then who, what and why I am."
"Yes dear child. It's why I understand that you can take my place. At least until my replacement is found. My Usagi will stand by you as well."
I saw how frail the Gold King has become, he sat on a bed resting.
"Thank you your Highness I would be more than happy to take your place. But understand that the body the Silver King is in, is in fact the next Gold King. So switching them back should be the priority."
I saw the shock on Shiro face. Then continued to explain.
"I believe that is why the Green King chose him he syncs with the Gold Clan. I believe that the boy's name is Iori. The Green Clan has completely erased his existence."
"How do you know all of this Ash?"
"You leave me journals. Detailing everything, including the boy's identity. And everything that leads up to you destroying the Slate. I think you left them more as record of what happened. So that the world would know what you did to try and save it. But in the process you also destroyed it. I promised I'd show you, how I know what I know. Here are coordinates, if you go there you will understand what is happening."
"These are in Wales, England. This is where your knowledge comes from?"
"Yes the only thing I ask is do not wake the sleeping child there she must awaken later."
With that we spoke about several different things. How I must keep the Green Clan in check and away from the Slate. Which I already knew. The Gold King stepped down as King allowing me to take his place. I resonated with the Slate and took my place as Gold King until the Silver King could release the body he inhabited. We would keep this a secret from most of the other Clans as my King, Mikoto would feel the difference right away so he would be the only one told. Until the Greens made their move.

∆∆∆

Mikoto's Pov;

I felt Ash before I actually saw her. When she stepped into Homra, I could feel the difference in her.
"What happened?"
"I'm only holding it until we switch the Silver King to his original body. You're the only one we're telling until we just have to. I love you Mikoto. You are the only King I need!"
I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close kissing her neck. Making her laugh at the ticklish feeling I left on her body.
"So I'm kissing the Gold King huh? Wondering if I could get away with doing more than that?"
"Mikoto don't tease me!"
I lifted Ash into my arms and carried her to our room locking the door behind us. Throwing her on our bed, resting myself above her. Holding my body weight off of her. She lifted up and kissed me. And I wrapped her in my embrace.

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I awoke super warm and nude cuddled up with an equally naked Red King. I felt his light kisses on my skin, I couldn't help my smile. I pulled him closer to me.
"You know how to keep a girl warm, Mikoto. I love being in your arms like this."
"So I guess I'm pretty good at keeping you happy, huh? Maybe we should do it again to be sure?"
I giggled out loud when suddenly I heard yelling.
"Mr. Mikoto, Ash those fucking Greens grabbed Anna!"
Mikoto threw his t-shirt at me as he pulled on his jeans. Opening the door to head out. I followed behind grabbing my jeans and pulling them on as I was leaving our room I slipped on my shoes as I headed towards the stairs leading to the bar.
"What happened exactly, Yata?"
I asked.
" Kamamato was bringing her home from visiting with the Silver Clans people. I had to call that fucking monkey at the Blues. Apparently they took her to Mihashira tower!"
"We'll go get her now."
As we sent out the call for Homra to come to Anna's aid. We left and headed to the tower.
When Totsuka asked me,
"Are you wearing the King's shirt?"
"Umm yeah it's Mikoto's!"
"So you and the King, huh? I think it's awesome!"
I couldn't meet his eyes.
"Whoa King she's bright red like Yata is when he tries to talk to girls!"
"Shut up Totsuka! Stop talking shit!"
As we made it to the tower we saw Kuroh fighting with a Green Clansmen along with Neko as Yata took off to help Anna. Running using my flames along with Mikoto following the path Yata and Kuroh made for us. As we came to the doors for the Slate.
"Mikoto if I go into there they'll know what we're keeping secret!"
"Stay out here protect our backs! I'll help Yata get Anna back."
I could hear the Green King speaking, but couldn't feel his presence in the building itself. When Mikoto said,
"Burn them, burn them all!."
And we answered,
"No blood, no bones, no ash!"
That was when I felt a shoulder hit my upper stomach. The blow knocked me back into the doors. I fought the Green Clansmen as they attacked me throwing my flames at them just as quickly as they threw their Green electricity at me. When a bright Green light appeared in the sky. All the Greens took off leaving the tower to us. Mikoto sent up his flames to protect all within the building but it wasn't enough. When a Blue Aura appeared behind his sending the Green light dissipating into the night sky. I saw Usagi bowing down to me at a distance I pointed to the roof telling them to repair the damage. As we were leaving the building I got separated from my Clansmen as well as Mikoto. I found myself looking around for them knowing that the Blues as well as Usagi would start to move them away from the Timeless Palace. When long fingers grabbed my wrist pulling me into an unknown embrace it wasn't as good as Mikoto's it lacked his warmth. When I looked up I could see much of anything besides a blurry face coming down to kiss me. When I realized it was the Blue King kissing me. I began to fight almost instantly. Slapping his face and knocking his glasses askew.
"So I'm guessing that you are not interested in me in that way, hmm?"
"No I'm not! I'm with Mikoto! I'm happy with Mikoto! I don't want others kissing me without my permission and you will never have that!"
I pulled myself from his arms and ran as fast as I could to where my Clan and King were waiting. I ran straight into Mikoto's arms with tears forming in my eyes.
"Can we go home now Mikoto?"
"What happened Ash?"
"Munakata kissed me! Then I slapped him, for kissing me! I just want to go home and be held in your arms and forget about what he did this night!"
Mikoto didn't look upset or even angry that the Blue King kissed me.
"Did you know something Mikoto?"
"I didn't think he'd try anything, but I knew he was interested in you. I figured once he knew we were together he'd back off. I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry Ash."
He pulled me into his arms and held me close. His warmth melting away my anger and upset feelings. I was feeling better by the minute. When we finally returned to Homra. The actions of the Blue King, were but a distant memory.

∆∆∆

Mikoto's Pov;

I felt the confusion on Ash from the actions of Munakata. I had trusted him to back off, and let us have our relationship. Without his interference! I underestimated his attraction to her. I wouldn't do it again!
"You okay Mikoto?"
"Yeah I'm fine Ash. Just upset with myself for not warning you, of his attraction for you."
"It's fine Mikoto! I know now to be on my guard around him. Anyway how's Anna? I want to see her."
"She's with Totsuka at his place. I'll call him have them bring her home."
"Nobody was hurt during the fight with the Green Clan today right?"
I gave her my half smile and shook my head no.
"Good! I'm glad."

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

We were waiting downstairs for Anna, and Totsuka to return. When I heard little feet running towards me. I dropped to my knee taking Anna in a big hug. Knowing she had been frightened by the events of the evening. When we all settled down Kusanagi made us a meal. I was surprised to see Seri Awashima the lieutenant of Scepter 4 enter our humble bar. Mikoto grabbed my hand and tugged me up the stairs away from the pair.
"Hey Mikoto, are they going out or something?"
"Or something."
We went upstairs with Anna in tow she yawned deeply and ran off to her room with a muffled goodnight.
We all needed a goodnight sleep and maybe things would be better in the morning.