Kali-Yuga/ Knucklebump

Ash's Pov;

I felt Mikoto's hands on my belly and then a gentle kiss. It's been a month since Iori took over as the Gold King. I still couldn't believe how round my belly was getting, when a hard kick against Mikoto's hand came he laughed and said,
"Am I bothering you jellybean? Just think you'll be bothering us soon? Have you thought about names yet Ash?"
"Not really, we still have a few months to go yet it's only June."
We were hanging out at Homra that afternoon. When Yata ran in, and said he needed to rescue Fushimi from the Greens apparently he's been spying on them for the Blue King.
"Wait Yata! Let others help you!"
"To late Ash he's already gone!"
"Thanks for stating the obvious Tatara! I swear he's to reckless I'm going to help him Mikoto, don't even think about stopping me!"
"Well if I can't stop you, then I guess I'll just have to join you."
We entered the Green clans territory, there was Fushimi and Yata fighting the boy Sukuna Gojo!  While they were winning their injuries were many. So in defense of my clansman I surpressed the boys power.
"Jungle has stood down, why are you attacking!"
"Just because Nagare has become weak, doesn't mean I will! I want to keep fighting and getting stronger! So someday I can even take on you!"
"Sukuna Gojo, I'm not even in your league! I was made with knowledge that has since been lost to time. The people in my world were way more advanced than now. But someday we will be there again! Power in the hands of someone like you is dangerous!"
I walked up to him, he tried striking out at me I grabbed his weapon stopping it. I suppressed his King given powers, with his power gone he collapsed to the ground.
"Why did you have to change everything why couldn't you leave it alone! Nagare had a vision for the future! You've ruined everything!"
"No Nagare would have been the key to destroying the world! The past can be changed if you want it to be and are willing to make a sacrifice. I'm that sacrifice, I don't get to go home! I don't get to see the people who raised me alive and thriving! I'm the one in the past and the future that leaves it all behind to protect it all! To come here to save the world! You were the beginning, I lived the end! I watched as the world around me crumbled, because of the actions of your King! I saw families wither and die because there just wasn't enough to go around."
The power of the Kings surrounded me, as my emotions became involved. I felt warm arms hold me close. When I realized that it was Mikoto's arms! I was losing control of myself, I pulled back my aura. It was then I saw members of the Blue clan. Munakata was just watching, waiting with that smirk of his.
"She's quite powerful, Sir?!"
"Yes Ms Awashima she is! I'm very curious as to how powerful their child will be."
I knew what he was thinking about. That it could of been his child, had he handled me differently.
"I'm sorry Munakata I was upset, and the baby makes me more so."
"It is forgivable, in your state Ash. Please do not worry about it."
It was then that the other members of the Green Clan came to claim their wayward member. Nagare came to stand directly in front of me and bowed.
"Please forgive my clansmen he is still trying to understand what I've told him, from what you've shown me. I also am at a loss knowing that I was the cause of humankind's downfall. Yukari take Sukuna and let's go home before Iwafune comes and drags me home. He's still the ever anxious father. I take my leave of all this, you have my apologies and thanks for stopping Sukuna."
We all stood watching the broken Green Clan leave. I knew that this was because of me, I could only hope Nagare could come back from this and be the king he was meant to be.

∆∆∆

After our altercation with Sukuna from the Green clan it got fairly peaceful. Oh we still had our dust-ups with the Blues, which usually Mikoto and Munakata put to rest by ordering their respective clansman to retreat. With each passing day I grew rounder and rounder. I couldn't sit on the couches at the bar anymore without having help to get up which I needed to do multiple times to use the bathroom. The boys, especially Tatara and Yata, saying it's going to be a big baby just  judging by Mikoto's size. That why I was getting so big. They caused me so much anxiety, that Mikoto and Kusanagi banned them from either speaking about the baby!, Or they were banished to the back rooms or upstairs while I was there. Me and Mikoto lived a simple life away from the bar with Anna. We had decorated her bedroom in my, now our apartment. We added her and Mikoto's things, which were very few. I began to add to their clothing pajamas and jeans for Mikoto, and Anna more of her preferred dresses as well as pajamas. I lovingly picked out neutral clothes for the baby since it wouldn't let us know what it was in my scans. Knowing I could add blues..... well maybe not blues perhaps some masculine reds. I was just hoping they would get my hair color and not Mikoto's because no matter what they wore it clash with red hair. In truth I don't really care what color hair or eyes they have as long as they are healthy and happy that is all I wish for.

∆∆∆

Today was Anna's first day after break she was going back to middle school, me and Mikoto talked her into attending school. She placed high on entrance exams, but due to her age could only be put in classes with children closest to her age. She was at least in the honors classes, I made her bento box and still she lingered. "Anna you should get going or your going to be late for school." "I don't want to go!" "Now Anna you promised Ash you'd give school at least a year. So you need to get going now so your not late." "I don't want to miss the peanut coming. What if they come while I'm at school, I'll miss it." I came around and took her hands in mine and smiled down at her. "If they decides to come while you are in school I'll make sure one of the guys comes and gets you immediately! You will be there with your family Anna I promise. Now off to school and I'll see you afterwards."

Our peanut didn't make it's appearance until the end of August. While I was completely calm and ready Mikoto was a complete wreck. I had to use Kusanagi to get him to calm down while I called the doctor from the Blues. Dr Hitaka met us at the hospital as the parents of our child were both tied to the Slate it was better having a doctor from the clans then a civilian doctor. Everything was quick and easy, after I made Mikoto leave the room. Everytime I cried out in pain he'd set something on fire with his aura, feeling guilty that he was the cause of my pain and distress. We also decided that for the safety of the other patients in the hospital we would move to the part set up for the clans. Since Mikoto set the labor and delivery ward corridor on fire twice when I cried out a little louder than before. Hours later after Anna was taken back to Homra, I quietly watched as Mikoto held his daughter. The awe on his face was everything to me, I couldn't believe I did that. That I could put that look on his stoic face, but somehow I did. "You should be sleeping Ash you need your rest you know." "Yeah I know but I just can't help watching you with her you look so peaceful holding her. This moment means everything to me, you've given me everything I need. A place where I belong, a man who loves me, and a beautiful daughter I get to watch grow up with you by my side." He gave a little grunt and put the baby in the little bassinet and came to my side. "She's gonna need a name you know and for that matter you're gonna need a last name of your own too. What do you think about Suoh?" "Are you asking me to marry you Mikoto?" "Yeah I guess I am so whatcha say we doing this or not?" "Well I guess we'd better since we already got the kid before the whole marriage thing." "Good I'm glad you see it my way." He leaned in a took a couple of gentle kisses, before I reminded him of our position. "Hey Mikoto that's how we got here in the first place. You and those smoldering kisses. Let's get some rest so we can go home tomorrow and get back to normal for us that is anyway."