Kids Room

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I was sitting at a booth with the Silver King and Mikoto. Explaining how I knew the things I did.
"Give me a second I'll be right back."
I ran upstairs into mine and Mikoto's room. Grabbing my rucksack. Inside were the journals I had once spoken about to the Silver King. I made my way back to the table with them taking out each one. The Red book had been written by Anna, with Kusanagi's help. Each spoke of the events that would come to pass. Each told a story about the Clans.
"These are the journals I spoke about. Yours is the largest Shiro and Anna wrote the Reds book. As she became the Red King in the wake of Mikoto and Totsuka death. Two deaths I stopped, and would gladly do again!"
Mikoto threw his arm around my shoulders hugging me close.
"I'm glad you did. You've changed our future."
As Shiro spoke those words Mikoto nodded in agreement. I pulled out the photos from the world I had left behind. They were dystopic, sad little cities lost to time the one photo that hurt was of Homra a burnt out building it's sign had only two letters left on it the H---a and a photo of a crumbling Mihashira tower.
"I'm very glad that the lieutenant didn't see this picture. It would've broke his heart. This is the world that you are trying to change?"
"Yes it is! I've even fixed other things too. I'm guessing this is the first time I've corrected the timeline otherwise I would have the messages I left myself."
I had shown Mikoto the pictures of myself in the sleeping chamber. He knew I wasn't from now, but I was here. All he said at the time was,
"Nothing matters but here and now."
And promptly pulled me into bed cuddling me close to sleep for the night.
"These photos are from your time, Ash?"
"Yes, I took them before I left for this time. I wanted reminders of what I was fighting to stop! I want to save this! This is my home now Shiro. If the Greens got the Slate you and the Red King, Anna would of destroyed it ending the era of Kings."
We all heard the phone ring and Kusanagi answer it Anna was sipping on her strawberry milkshake.
"Hey Seri what's up? Fushimi no we haven't seen or heard from him. Why?........ He resigned from Scepter 4. Hey Yata you hear anything from Saruhiko. No! Well I'll keep you posted if I hear anything from him. Okay bye Seri."
So Fushimi was still moving forward with this plan. Guess if I were in the Blue King's place, I'd want to know what my enemy was up to as well. When I stood to stretch out, my stomach could be seen the change ever so slightly visible. His journals cover this plan. Before I changed things, so we'll see. I noticed the Silver King staring at my still sorta flat stomach. I had started round just a bit.
"She's still not showing Shiro."
"Oh I meant nothing Mr Suoh."
"Mikoto is fine."
A little while later after Shiro left with a plan, to remove his consciousness from the boys body. Knowing we needed the true Gold King. I had also been teaching others how to correct the damage to the swords of Damocles. Seri, and Kuroh were the first I taught. Kusanagi, and Totsuka learned as well, as Mikoto didn't want me using my power while I was pregnant. Later I found myself in mine and Mikoto's room.
"We won't be able to live here once the baby comes!"
"Why not, Anna grew up, up here. It'll be fine for our child, or children too."
I bopped his head and said,
"Baka! I didn't mean it wasn't good enough. I meant it was too small! We have Anna, Totsuka, Yata, Dewa, us and Kusanagi staying here on occasion. There's no where to put a baby they'll need things too cribs, strollers, toys and all the stuff babies need. Plus babies cry, and Kusanagi won't want that happening when the bars open for business."
I heard Kusanagi say,
"You'll not be turning my bar into a kids room, so get that idea out of your head! Remember Mikoto, Anna was older, when she came here. So we didn't have a crying infant, and Ash is right we really don't have room for more people. Then adding in all the furniture a baby needs."
"I still have my apartment a block from here. It has three bedrooms we can take Anna with."
"That apartment didn't look that big."
"Come see it, Mikoto. Then decide."
"Fine!"
We decided to go first thing in the morning.

∆∆∆

We entered my apartment building, Anna was with us. I showed Mikoto how there were two bedrooms hidden behind my kitchen area. There was another bathroom here as well. Anna ran into one of the bedroom.
"I like this room, can we stay here!"
Mikoto nodded. She let out a little squeal. Running around this room.
"Hey Anna did you just squeal?"
She shook her head no, but we heard her.
"We'll need furniture."
"Yes Mikoto, I didn't do much, but my bed."
We left Anna in the smaller bedrooms. I showed him my room. He locked the door and tossed me gently on the bed. Staying ever aware of my condition. With him kneeling above me. Kissing me softly.
"This works. We'll move here. Is the building fire rated?"
"Yes Mikoto it's fire rated. I wouldn't of said anything if it wasn't. Plus you've been fine lately. No burst of flames, since I came."
I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer kissing his lips.
"We need to get up Anna's waiting."
He helped me up, leaving the room.
"So Mikoto we'll need sofas, a table, kitchen chairs, counter chairs, a bed for Anna, a bassinet, and crib for the baby."
"Yeah! Everything needs to be ready for our jellybean."
"I'm not calling them jellybean after they are born just fare warning."
Mikoto let out a loud laugh holding my hand, we left with Anna. We made our way back to Homra. Kusanagi greeted us when we entered.
"So will you be moving house Mikoto?"
"Yeah we will."
My phone vibrated, I saw it was a message from Shiro he found the recordings, glass recordings. All information on the Slate. Including how to destroy it. The information that Kusanagi had found on his trip to Germany. His sister Claudia had found.

"Mikoto, Izumo, I picked out some furniture I want your opinion on it. Before we buy anything."
"Did you pick the stuff for Anna's and the baby's room."
"Yeah I did. I thought putting in two twin beds. This way we have a place for Totsuka to stay just in case we need him. I felt like I was abandoning him."
"He is a grown man Ash."
"I know Izumo. Just doesn't change how I feel."
I started to cry for no reason and couldn't stop.
I felt an arm across my shoulders. Looking up I saw Totsuka.
"She doesn't have to be rational right now, she's pregnant and has an emotional attachment to me, Anna, you, and Mr Mikoto. It's probably why she's crying now."
Mikoto pulled me from Totsuka into his arms holding me close.
"It's our apartment so we can have anyone you want stay with us. And Totsuka doesn't mind staying with us sometimes. Do you Totsuka?"
"Nope I don't mind. So can you please stop crying now. Look I'll even sing you my song."
That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep in Mikoto's arms.