Knell

Munakata Pov;

The girl escaped from my custody. I was upset that Suoh interfered! As I listened to the report from my men.
Apparently the Usagi were already on seen. As well as one of our choppers being highjacked by Yashiro Isana and the Black Dog! I have Fushimi looking for the girl.
"Does Fushimi have anything on the girl yet, Ms. Awashima?"
"Nothing Sir. He believes that the young lady in question has back hacked him and hid herself from him. So he's having trouble finding her. He also thinks that Homra may be hiding her. Why the interest in this girl Sir?"
"She is aware of the Slate and has information I need on Yashiro Isana. I believe she may be a wildcard in this situation. I have two problems to deal with. First, if this girl is aiding the Colorless King, why? And second the Colorless King himself. There are a lot of variables in this situation that I must take into account by having the girl here it could potentially eliminate one or more of the same."
"Of course Sir. I'll tell Fushimi to continue looking."
With a bow Awashima left. That's when I noticed my chess board. She had moved a piece. Hmm, it was a move I wouldn't of thought of, but it puts the black king in check in two moves. I would figure out who this girl was. I pulled the file that Fushimi had compiled on her. She listed herself as Ash Shibuya. She attends the island school. She was listed as 17 soon to be 18 on Christmas day no less. I've had the local authorities check the address listed for her as well as the island. There was no sign of her in either place. Her apartment had been cleaned out. I would just have to wait until Fushimi had located her again. I would know what this girl did.

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I was tired of sitting in this apartment. I couldn't move during the day to many cameras would catch me. Moving at night was easier in my hoodie and mask. I've had to replace the ones taken. Tatara and Anna have visited a few times in the last few weeks. I needed to go food shopping unless I didn't want to eat. I figured I'd be fine within Homra territory. I just didn't know where a grocery store was at here. I lived near the Gold King's tower before and the shops were everywhere for every type of food you could think of. Moving around the neighborhood being sure to watch where the borders of Homra was at all times I found a small grocery store for my shopping close to the apartment as well. When I felt little arms around my waist.
"Hello Ash."
"Hello Anna who are you here with?"
I asked looking for the member of Homra Anna would be with.
"Mikoto."
I watched as she pointed outside. There stood the Red King smoking a cigarette. With a slight nod of his head he acknowledged me.
"Mikoto said he'd help you with your groceries."
"Okay would you like to help me finish shopping then?"
She nodded and held my hand the whole time we walked around the store. When we finished I bought the little girl a ice cream bar. She skipped back to the King. When I stepped close he took the shopping bags from me as I lead the way to my apartment.
"Could you come back with us to Homra Tatara and the others want to see you?"
Anna asked.
"Sure let's put my groceries away first. Oh and you can get your jacket. Thanks for letting me use it. I'm afraid everyone in my building thinks I'm your girlfriend."
"It's fine kept you safe right."
"Yes it did thanks again for your help. At least my backside is safe here."
The King smirked at me and Anna asked,
"What happened to your backside Ash?"
"The Blue King decided I needed discipline so he gave me a spanking Anna."
"That was not very nice. I'm glad Mikoto rescued you from him!"
"Me too Anna. Me too."

∆∆∆

Munakata Pov;

I entered the chambers of the Gold King of course the stubborn old man had to attack me! When I explained that I wanted to examine the Silver King's body. I also asked if he knew of a girl who seemed to carry the same markings as the Slate.
"I've seen them for myself! They look like birth marks your Excellency. She calls herself Ash. I had her in custody but the Red Clan interfered. She is also gifted in hiding herself. I've had someone actively looking for her since she escaped. They've come up with nothing."
"I will look for this girl and send instructions when she is found."
With that I took my leave meeting my two men outside the lobby doors.
"He as stubborn as ever, but he isn't immortal. I wish the same could be said of the Silver King."
Taking out my phone I spoke to Fushimi.
"Anything about the girl yet."
"The Gold King works fast I just got the information on her. The algorithm she set up has been deactivated. She in Homra territory, at this moment she is with the Red King and Anna Kushina."
"Good let me know when she's alone. That's all Fushimi."
"Of course Sir."