Knave

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I've been with Mikoto for over a year now. I was almost 19 years old now. It's been the most amazing year I could of asked for. Homra is thriving. Our territory the safest place to live. Second only to the area around Mihashira Tower. I had been acting as the Gold King for the past few months. Keeping this a secret as the Gold and Silver King wished. Until the secret weapon, me was needed. I'd been feeling sick the last few days. So I spoke with Seri from Scepter 4 about using their doctor.
"Hey Ash still off your coffee? Want some juice instead?"
"Yes, please Kusanagi. I can't stomach coffee right now. I wish whatever this bug is would go away!"
"Hey Mr Kusanagi, Mr Mikoto, Ms Ash the Greens attacked the Silver Clansmen!"
Be quiet Yata! Ash is still not feeling well!"
"Oh sorry, Mr Mikoto Ms Ash I didn't know."
"It's fine Yata it's my stomach not my head so no worries about yelling a bit."
I saw Mikoto's worrying look.
"It's probably nothing else, but stress from suppressing the Slate also hiding this from the other Kings."
The Usagi have been exceptionally helpful on that. The Silver King knows that the Green Clan wants the Slate. So keeping me under wraps, for the time being will allow us to stop their plans and keep the peace. Although it wasn't working really the Red Clan and the Blue Clan still had dust ups now and then the other one just a few days ago. Mikoto ordered Homra to remove some drug dealers in the area as they were starting to get onto our territory. We weren't about to allow that. During the little conflict, I watched as the Blue King jumped from a helicopter onto the roof in front of us.
"You gotta admit that man can make an entrance!"
"Totsuka!.... Ash go with them."
"I already know boss. Come on Anna, Ash?"
Mikoto knowing if I fight I could accidentally use the Gold sanctum so I understood his reasoning behind sending me away from the fight.
I leaned in and kissed my King and said,
"Be safe Mikoto and don't do nothing stupid baka!"
"Nothing stupid!"
As I left I heard Mikoto say,
"Burn them all!"
I stood with Anna and Totsuka some distance away from the fighting watching Mikoto and Munakata soar through the night sky. Anna was upset.
"They are always fighting, why do they always have to fight."
"Their not really fighting Anna it's more like they are dancing like this butterfly."
"I think they like this fighting dance, no one ever really gets badly hurt it more like they want to prove who has the strongest Clan as well as who the strongest King is! They'll be done soon, then we can all go home together."
"Still not feeling well Ash?"
"Yes I'll see the Blues doctor in a few days if I'm still not better before then."

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I was sitting leaning my head on Totsuka shoulder and Anna's head was on my lap she was sound asleep. I must of dosed off as I felt myself being picked up and carried away. I looked up at Mikoto and saw that Kusanagi had Anna in his arms. I snuggled closer and fell back asleep. I knew we were all exhausted keeping the Greens out of Homra territory it was stretching us out causing gaps in our defenses.

Morning a few days later;

I heard the guys talking about something when I was coming down the stairs.
"Hey Yata looks like Anna fell asleep!"
"You guys don't stand around doing nothing, put a blanket on the little lady or something would ya!"
"Chitose is it true what I heard. You and the Blues got into a tussle last night?"
"Well it was only a run in with the pretty lieutenant."
"I think they were trying to save face in the end Mr Kusanagi came and stopped it."
"You know Eric and I got into it with the Blues as well! But the whole thing just fizzled out. No big deal."
"Those guys are on constant alert lately. They're even starting to step into our territories."
"They're stirring up a lotta of shit!"
"Yata you and the rest of the Clan are to leave the Blues alone! Baka!"
And I bopped him on his head as I passsed by him.
"Somebody posted online something that's getting a lot of attention. Come look!"
As we moved in to see the computer screen I saw Mikoto coming down the stairs and heading over to stand behind me. When it shows a video of Totsuka attempted murder. Apparently they've forgotten about that our King and Tatara Totsuka were alive and well.
"Leave it. The fighting will begin soon enough. Let the Blues handle it!"
"You sure Ms Ash, Mr Mikoto do you agree?"
"Yeah let Munakata handle them for now."
I felt arms snake around my body when the bells above the door rang out announcing Kusanagi entering the building.
"They're playing it in Tokyo square"
"Perhaps you should go Mikoto. Anna, myself and Totsuka can stay here. This might show them that Homra is still alive and strong no one's seen you since Mihashira tower incident."
"Okay sure. Everyone let's go."
With that I watched my Clan leave.
"Totsuka, Anna I need you to come with me to Scepter 4 hospital at their headquarters. Seri told me that right now would be a good time to come whilst the Clan is away on this mission."
We made our way there with little difficulty.
"Hello are you Ash? I'm Hana or Dr Hitaka either is fine with me. Now Lt Awashima said that you've been sick."
She took my blood work and ran a few tests but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary besides that I was tired and off certain foods.
"It's probably nothing more than stress from all these events Ms Ash. I think you should try resting more often, and I'm going to give you a multivitamin. Just to build up your system. I'll have the blood work back in a couple of days. If it's something I'll let you know okay."
"Thanks Dr Hitaka I figured I wasn't really dying but my King and Clan were worrying."
"Of course dear."
The older woman bid us goodbye and the three of us headed back to Homra territory and our bar home. When we entered the building Mikoto and the others are sitting there. I saw Mikoto glare at me.
"I went to see Scepter 4's doctor Mikoto, she said that I should rest a little more and gave me a multivitamin. She also did some blood work and will let me know if anything is wrong."
He motioned me to come over to him. I walked over and found myself seated on his lap.
And a bowl of soup placed in front of me.
"Eat!"
I looked around and saw everyone was looking anywhere but at us. Giving us this moment even though we weren't alone.