Killer

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

Frightened students rocked me off my balance. I felt hands steady me on my feet I looked at my rescuer and smiled at Dewa and Fujishima.

"Thanks guys! You see Mikoto?"
"Yes he's with Mr. Kusanagi in that room over there!"
I nodded my thanks and moved into the room. I saw Mikoto talking with Kusanagi. Anna was seated on Totsuka lap she smiled at me. Mikoto looked at me with a devious smirk. Before I knew it he kissed me in front of all the people present including Yata and Kamamato! The blush covered my cheeks in a hot flash.
"I guess this means it's not a secret anymore. Huh Mikoto?"
"Nope! Never really was."
I noticed that Yata couldn't look at us even for a second without blushing too.
"I'm going to help defend against the Blues later."
"Later Yata!"
I was confused about the whole secret thing so I asked Kusanagi.
"What was the secret?"
He gave me this little knowing half smile.
"That Mikoto was dating you without you ever noticing."
I was shocked and didn't even realize it. All the times he'd turn up on my doorstep appearing at the grocery store.
"You used Anna so I wouldn't be aware of what you were doing!"
I sat down on the floor dumbfounded.
"I think you broke her Mikoto!"
Kusanagi said on a laugh. I was still kinda of in a daze when I felt a hand grab my arm. I was pulled into the warm embrace of Mikoto's arms.
"You okay?"
I could only nod.
"Good I'm going to distract a certain Blue King!"
"Remember to leave the silver haired boy with Kuroh alone Mikoto. He's not the one who tried to hurt Totsuka. Plus if I stop this I kinda foil the Green King too."
This made Kusanagi look up and meet my eyes.
"So the Green King is involved in this situation as well?"
"Yes and if he continues the Slate will be destroyed."
They stared at me wondering how I knew so much. Anna answered them for me.
"She's not from our time, but she is."
I smiled and said,
"Yeah that's true, I guess."
I was still being held by Mikoto. He let me go to finish his part in my plan. I left as well to find Shiro and the others. They should be close to recovering his memories.

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

Night slipped into dawn and dawn into the early morning. I was still searching for Shiro and the others. Explosions rocked the ground around me, over and over again. When I finally come across them. Mikoto has them cornered he gives me a little nod knowing I was watching and looks over into the distance, there is the Blue King. Kuroh was fighting with Mikoto. Mikoto was keeping up pretense. Doing the something stupid, like he promised me he wouldn't! I saw the Blue King interfere with Mikoto's attack. Mikoto was keeping up his end of the plan keep the Blue King busy. As they fought I ran with Kuroh moving with Neko, Shiro and Kukuri. I could feel the presence of the Colorless King he was very close. We make our way into a building. Neko is begging Shiro to run with Kukuri. When she tells us.
"I'm fine here. Oh but look you're hurt."
She proceeded to stab him again. As I see the Colorless King try to jump into Shiro's body. I know what's happening as he opens his eyes. Kukuri runs away Kuroh tries to stop her.
"Neko leave Shiro be he'll wake up in a moment."

∆∆∆

Munakata Pov;

I watched as the girl called Ash left with Yashiro Isana, Kuroh Yatogami, the strain called Neko, along with another unknown girl in a school uniform.
"Stop this Suoh! You cannot keep this up!"
"Get out of my way! You are interfering Munakata!"
"I can't let you have your way Suoh!"
We continued to fight. Holding Suoh back. Taking blow for blow from each other. Until a white light appeared in the distance.
"What is that? Could it be!"
As a sword of Damocles began to appear. I knew something was happening. And it involved another King.

∆∆∆

Shiro's Pov;

My memories came suddenly flooding my mind. I saw who I was. Remembering I was a King myself. I saw Neko and Kuroh leaning over me. Asking if I was okay. I could only nod as I began to sync with my sanctum. I started to glow with a bright silver light.
"So are you truly the Colorless King?"
Kuroh asked.
I looked up and said in German.
"My name is... Adolf K. Weismann. I am the first King the Silver King."
The girl who has been helping us out on occasion looks at me and says,
"So you finally remembered who you are! Been waiting for this moment. I'm Ash your Excellency."
She reached her hand out to me to shake. When I took her hand I felt her connection to myself and the Slate. She moved her shirt off her shoulder showing me her marks.
"Your tied to the Slate?"
"I'm the key to it's true power."

∆∆∆

Ash's Pov;

I watched as the Silver King was thinking.
"Just so you know I've already affected the Colorless King. He'll have to leave Kukuri's body and return to his original one. He won't be able to jump from body to body anymore. Problem is his body is somewhere on this island."
The Silver King was so lost in thought he didn't hear what I told Kuroh. Hopefully it would keep Mikoto safe for me.
"First we need to evacuate the island and get the students to safety."
Kuroh asked him,
"And how are we going to do that?"
"We can ask the Blues and Reds for help go to the number one's of each Clan as the Kings are settling their difference in the way they always do."
"I'll go tell Kusanagi you'll be coming. We're making our headquarters there in that building."
With that I leave the others to their planning. As I head back a blue Clansmen attacks me!
"I really don't have time to play with you right now. I direct my flames at him. Knocking him out and away from me. I saw the Clans fighting from afar making my way to Anna, Totsuka, Kusanagi, and Dewa. When I hear that Anna's was shot by one of the Blues. I see Totsuka holding her when I speak.
"It wasn't really the Blues. The Colorless King had control and called Anna to the window. I'm sorry I should of been here I could of stopped it."
"No Ash you are trying to save Mikoto. So you must keep doing that, okay?"
"Okay! Yes Anna I'll save Mikoto for both of us.
"The King is here!"