18.

'Cause I love you.
I love you x5
Yeah, I love you.
I love you.
Yeah, I love you.
I love you.

She ain't gone love you like I love you.
She ain't gone touch you like I touch you.
She ain't gone do the things I do for you.
You think you good,
But you gone find out soon.
You gone find out soon.

TRINITY
When I woke up, the bed was empty. I scattered to find my phone. When I finally found it, I checked the time.

12:21 PM

Fuck.

I started picking up my clothes and putting them on. I searched to find my keys and then, found my way back downstairs. As I was getting close to the front door, Jayceon walked in the house. He was sweaty and in gym attire so I'm assuming he went for a work out.

"Well good afternoon. You're finally up."

"Yeah."

"You wanna get something to eat after I shower?"

"I really gotta go."

"Come on. I know this fire ass brunch spot we can go to."

"I don't even have nothing to wear."

"We can order it for pick up."

"Jay, we can do brunch next time we link. I gotta get home to my babies."

"Alright. Just hit me."

He opened his arms for a hug. I walked over to him and embraced him. We kissed and he slapped my ass before walking me to my car.

"Text me when you make it home so I know you made it safe."

"I got you. See you later."

"I hope so."

I smiled and waved as I pulled out and GPSed my way home.

-

When I walked in the house, Salem and Kairi was playing and Said was doing tummy time. Salem ran to me when she seen me. I picked her up and hugged her.

"Hey mommy!"

"Hey baby."

When I put her down, I went over to Said and sat down. I cradled him and he started moving his head like he wanted some boob so I popped it out and let him nurse. Kairi just kept eyeing me.

"Hello to you too."

"Where you been?"

"Out."

"Hopefully not with your babydaddy. You fuck with him and always come back pregnant."

"I'm already pregnant and you're one to speak on something like you wasn't riding D-I-C-K on my couch."

She just looked at me.

"Yeah, that shut you up."

"So you was with him?"

"If you must know, I wasn't. I was out like I said. Mind your business."

She rolled her eyes.

"If I'm watching your kids, it is my business since you lied and said it was an emergency."

"It was an emergency."

"Dick isn't an emergency!"

"It ain't and it sure isn't a venting session. Kairi, leave me alone before you piss me off."

"Oh, you mad at me because you keep fucking on your ain't shit babydaddy?"

"I wasn't fucking him. Drop this shit in front of my damn kids before I put my hands on you and make you shut the fuck up. I'm not in the mood."