7.

Cause I never..
Knew love like this before.
Boy, I never knew love like this before.
Knew love like this before.

JALYN
Truthfully, I didn't enjoy having sex with Tone because he was always too rough. I also didn't like how he acted when I told him "no" so I usually just lay there and let him do whatever.

After he came, he pulled out and walked off into the bathroom. I hopped off the bed and slid my clothes on. After I had gotten dressed, I stripped the sheets off the bed and threw them in the washer. I grabbed another set from the closet and remade the bed.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch, waiting for Tone to come downstairs.

I turned off the tv when he finally came down the steps. He went straight to the door and followed behind him. He unlocked the car doors so I could get while he was locking his front door. I got in the car and reclined the seat.

As I was scrolling on my phone and listening to his music, I came across a video of Tone and some girl on this other girl's instagram story. The caption of the original girl's story was Thanks for making my birthday special 💓. Her friend's story that I saw it on had reposted it with the caption So glad to see my bitch happy with a real nigga. They y'all goals in real life 🤪.

I threw the phone at his ass causing him to pull over. He grabbed me by my shirt and my name necklace causing the chain on my necklace to break.

"You done lost your damn mind throwing shit at me."

I slapped him.

"Get your fucking hands off me. Who is that bitch?"

He aggressively pushed me against the seat before letting go of my shirt to pick up my phone. He looked at the picture and looked back at me.

"Play your role."

He placed my phone in the cup holder.

"She can have your regular degular dick. It's so much more dick in the sea. Take me home."

He cut his eyes at me.

"Who you been fucking that got you comparing my shit?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Take me home, Tone. I'm good off you."

He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the window.

"Who you fucking on, Jalyn?"

"I ain't fucking on nobody. I ain't a hoe like you."

"Let me find out you fucking on me, Jalyn."

He took his hand from around my neck.

"Nigga, take me home. We're done."

"You my bitch and you ain't going nowhere."

"That's your bitch. I ain't shit to you. Take me home!"

He slapped me. I looked down and there was blood on my jeans. I wiped my hand under my nose to make sure I wasn't tripping.

It was now a trail of blood of my hand.

As I was trying to get out of the car, he locked the doors. I don't know how, but his passenger seat had a child lock on it.

"Tone, let me out the car before I call the police!"

He rolled the window down and threw my phone out of it.

"With what phone?"

KAIRI
I wasn't feeling good so I came home from school and got straight back in the bed.