10.

Boy, you know you did that.
Made me feel like you had my back.
I need you to know I got you.
And you ain't never gotta doubt that.

SHAREEF
Moving had been in the works ever since we found out Jalyn had been killed. The hurt of walking past her room and knowing she wasn't in there was just too much. That shit was too much for me so I know it was way too much for Trinity and Kairi. That shit still felt surreal like there's just no way.

Jalyn being killed made me and Trinity feel like we had failed her in so many ways. Trinity and I spent so many nights talking about what we could've done different or what we would take back, but how can you prepare for something you never saw coming?

Losing Jalyn especially how we lost her hurt just as much as it would if it had been Salem. I don't think this pain ever gone go away.

She really had her entire life ahead of her. She had so much potential to be great. She just needed the love and support. Unfortunately, she searched for that love in a man that murdered her in cold blood and he still ain't confessed or shown remorse. I don't care what lies she told, she was a child. All we can do is learn from this experience and make sure nothing happens to our other two.

Anyways while all this had been going on, I had gotten drafted by the Lakers. Trinity and I came up with the agreement that her, Salem, and Kairi would stay in Louisiana while the trial was going on while I was in California house hunting.

The trial ended up lasting longer than we expected so Kairi gave birth in Louisiana which pushed the move even further back. We didn't want to move her and the baby until Kairi was fully healed and the baby was old enough to fly on a plane.

Recently, they moved into the house that I had found for us. It felt good to finally all be living in the same house again after all these months. I missed waking up and seeing my daughter every morning or giving her kisses and tucking her in before she went to sleep. Of course, I missed my baby and our other child, too.

-

I woke up and Trinity was still asleep in my arms. I slid from under her and got up to go in the bathroom. I peed and washed my hands. Then, I washed my face and brushed my teeth before going back into the bedroom.

Trinity was still asleep, but my baby was always tired. Between helping with Jalen and Salem not sleeping through the night, she was restless. We're trying to get Salem accustomed to sleeping in her own bed, but some nights she just doesn't want anything to do with her big girl bed. That little girl will literally cry all night until one of us comes and gets her. Even if we try to lay with her or rub her back until she goes to sleep, she wakes up as soon as we try to leave the room.

I try to help when and where I can, but she presses that I get my sleep so I ain't lagging at practices.

I turned Trinity softly on her back. I lifted my shirt above her waist and spread her legs. Her pussy looked so pretty. She had just got it waxed.

I felt her body tremble as I separated her lips and started to French kiss her clit.

I knew she was starting to fully wake up because she started rotating her hips and moaning. I licked my fingers before sliding them into her. I fingered her while I sucked on her clit. I smirked as she started running her fingers through my hair.

I slid my fingers out and focused on flicking my tongue on her clit over and over. As her legs tightened around my head, I wanted her eyes roll back and her jaw drop. She held my head in place as she came down from her orgasm.

When her body relaxed, I slid from in between her legs so I could take off my shorts. I took off my shorts and boxes and my dick sprung out. He was definitely ready to go.