Sequel published!

That's right, everyone! This is the moment so many of you have literally waited for since before I even announced I was going to make a sequel. As of a few minutes ago, I have published the first chapter to The Road to our Destiny II: The Galar Adventures. Just like before, I plan to publish one chapter per day.

Here's the summary to The Road to our Destiny II: The Galar Adventures. 

It's been two years since Team Rocket was defeated for good, and months since Ash confessed his love to Serena. The young couple are now Research Fellows with their new friend, Goh, for Professor Cerise in Vermillion City.

Meanwhile, Ash's rival, Timothy, and his partner, Electchu, learn of the Galar region shortly after winning the Hoenn League, and decide to compete in the region's Pokemon League. When they arrive at Galar, they bump into their friend, Coovers of the International Police, who is working on a case for Professor Magnolia. She claims that Chairman Rose is attempting to prevent an energy crisis by using the power of a Legendary Pokemon named the Darkest Day a.k.a. Eternatus. The chairman is aware that if Eternatus's power cannot be contained, it will cause Pokemon to Dynamax and rampage, destroying the Galar region, but he cares little of the danger.

Unfortunately, the International Police can't do anything without proof, but then Coovers comes up with a plan to use Timothy's accomplishments as a trainer and his role in stopping Team Rocket to gain Chairman Rose's attention, earn his trust and ultimately lead Timothy to Eternatus, thus getting the proof they need to stop the chairman's dangerous plan. So, with their new companion, Gwen, Timothy, Coovers, and Electchu travel through the Galar region as Timothy competes in the Gym Challenge to impress Chairman Rose.

But as the mission goes on, love is in the air. Coovers has developed a crush on Professor Magnolia's granddaughter, Sonia, who may have feelings for him as well. At the same time, Timothy finds himself stuck in a love triangle. One of Chairman Rose's most trusted minions, Ezria Markenel, has developed feelings for him after hearing of his deeds in defeating Team Rocket. At the same time, Gwen begins to adore Timothy, too. Will relationships bloom? Will hearts be broken? And will Chairman Rose be stopped before it's too late?

I really hope this story will be worth all the waiting you all have gone through. Until then, enjoy the first chapter, thank you for reading, the Lord be with you all, and have a great day!

HAKDurbin (Timmy)