Chapter 2

With all plans canceled Clara and Grace sat down on the bench while Star and Abby hovered around them. "So who are the Hawthornes" Grace asked the obvious question. "Umn Well they are a really rich family, there's the mother and father and then the eight children, four girls and four boys. The girls are named Thea, Emily, Rebbeca and Avery. The boys are called Nash, Grayson, Jameson and Alexander, but everyone calls him Xander for short" Clara looked close to tears. "Anyways, Nash is the oldest then Thea, they're twins, Emily, Grayson, Jameson, Avery, Rebecca and then Xander is the youngest" "And what did the shoes have anything to do with this" Grace pressed on. "Well the pointe shoes were passed on through our family. They are around 600 years old and belonged to my great great great. Well you get the idea, they were old, when they were taken my mum lost all passion for dance and then my aunt Zara took over the studio, she's really helpful" "Oh that garbage family those kids are getting what you deserve, I bet that Xander had everything to do with it" Before Grace could finish Clara jumped off the bench and ran away from them with her face in her palms.

a/n sorry it's short!