Chapter 20

It was the day after the Slumber Party, everyone but Grace had left after breakfast thanking Clara and Zara for having them over. And Grace lets her sister Know she'll be home after helping Clara with something. It was about two forty- five pm and the two girls were sitting on a bench in Lavender Haze park waiting for Xander to arrive. Clara was literally painicing what the hell was she thinking going out with Xander had been one of nightmares and it was coming to life all thanks to Grace, Clara was going to get her back later but for now Grace was trying her best to calm Clara down. " Clara, Clara , CLARA! Calm the hell down! Nothings going to happen. You're just going to make up with him and go on a date with him. Just take a chill pill. '' Grace told her. " But w-ww-w-w-w- what happens if he just walks away or he s-s-sa-a-sa- says he doesn't love anymore? It's been a couple of years. '' Clara stutters. As Grace is about to say something as on que Xander walks up to them and starts talking. " Hi ladies, how's it going?" Xander asks and Grace says great and Clara says good. Then Xander begins to apologize to Clara "Clara I am really truly sorry for you thinking I betrayed you I didn't " He began, " My parents wanted you to think that I did because they found out we were engaged and wanted to stop the wedding but instead they stole the shoes I had nothing to do with it actually I wanted to stop them but it was too late. And did I mention Thea's adopted. But anyways can you please forgive me and we can start of new.? Please." Clara was shocked to say the least but forgave Xander and got an ok from Grace, she and Xander left. Grace smiled as she watched the two love birds walking. After about half an hour of doing nothing Grace leaned back against the bench and shut her eyes only finding her waking up in her bed. Grace turned to check the time and it was six forty five in the morning and getting out of bed to get a smoothie thinking her dream was so vivid and so real. As she sat on the side of her bed looked at the framed photograph from her sleepover at Clara's. And she said to herself ... " Maybe it wasn't a dream after all!"