Chapter 3

" Clara, Clara what happened, was it something I said? Did I hurt you? Clara!!!!" Grace sprinted after her, determined to find out what she had done. Suddenly Clara stopped. "You wouldn't understand, '' she said between sobs. "Well then make me understand'' Clara thought about this for a second then started. "You know not all the Hawtornes are bad, I-I used to date one, before his family stole the shoes. He was different, kinder, not like the rest" "Wait did you date one of the boys?" "Yeah the youngest, Xander" Grace looked shocked while Clara looked like she was going to explode. "Once I found out what his family had done I broke up with him" "Clara that's terrible, anyways we should get back to the others they are probably worried about you" "Yeah but don't say anything, please" Grace nodded and the two of them walked back to Star and Abby. '' Clara, are you ok!!??'' said Abby and Star, sounding very worried. "I'm okay guys it's nothing" "Ok so the Hawthornes have something to do with this, I'm guessing they stole something from you, no two things, your heart and something else very special to you" As Abby finished the other three girls looked at her in shock as Clara slowly nodded. "We have to do something ." Plans to go to the pool abandoned, the girls start planning their way of revenge.