Chapter 8

Now that you experienced the memories of the past let's now revisit their terrible breakup. The both of them were sitting in Clara's living room planning their menu when all of a sudden Clara's Phone starts to ring and she answers it on speaker and her mum delivers the unfortunate news of the pointe shoes . '' Clara my love.'' "yeah mom, whatever you have to say make it quick because Xander & I have to plan the menu ok!" " Ok love, umm just to let you know that Xander of yours family stole the pointe shoes .'' "what! This can't be true, Xander's here with me." " I'm so sorry to inform you of this. Bye love." " Bye mom." After the call ended Clara, full of anger, shock and betrayal went to confront her fiancé Alexander about this. " Clara sweetheart, maybe we could add pikelets or fresh fruit." But Clara wasn't having it; she was just too stubborn and mad at Xander. " Babe you ok? You can come to me with anything my love ." That was it Clara had enough. " Alexander I can not even believe that my own fiancé would betray me like that !" " What are you on about love? I have known idea what you're talking about?!" Xander stated in confusion, but Clara just kept on going because she wanted answers. " I want you to know that I know that your family stole my family pointe shoes! '''' What Clara I have known clue what's going on?" " Oh you know very well what's going on!" " No I don't know what's going on?!Please tell me what's going on." "That your stupid as family forgot to inform you that you were the distraction , so they could rob the shoes.!" Xander just gets up and stands still not uttering a single word.

"You know what Alexander Hawthorn!" " What Clara Elizabeth Mcoy!" " We are done!" "What! Why?" "Because you betrayed me and you want to know something else?" "Yes." " Ok the engagement and wedding is off. Because we are now no longer together!" "What! Are you bloody serious about this Clara?!" "Yes I am really serious about this Alexander! And leave my house right now and don't ever come back !" "Fine! I'll leave!" " Understood!!" "Understood!" And just like that the couple broke up and Alexander Hawthorn never stepped into the Mcoy estate ever again, because his family stole the point shoes and he lost his beloved fiancée's trust and faith. And that's how Clara and Alexander broke up. Because she thought he was a distraction. 

A/n: Hope you enjoyed it :)