Chapter 10

Fast forward a couple of months later Clara calmed down and has to forgive him but chooses not to due to the fact that he could betray her , because he's done it once and he can do it once again. Now at the moment Clara is sitting in her arm chair with a cup of hot chocolate and a Jane Austen book. When her older sister Madison walks in with her boyfriend James talking about the latest Thor movie, Thor: Love and Thunder. " Hey C." Hey guys." " Still reading Jane Austen?" "Yea." not paying attention to who's talking . " Cool. Yeah just to let you know Mads and I are going out and we'll be back late." "Ok have fun lovebirds." And the couple left Clara to herself to miss Austen and coco. After they left, Clara got up and popped her book in her book shelf and her mug in the dishwasher. Then returned to her seat and played songs from her mood playlist with her two current favorite songs : Main attraction and Heaven don't have a name by Jermey Renner. She starts to sing .. " All I remember is that she grew up in Atlanta but moved to the bay , an uptown beauty you can never escape , heaven don't have a name , keep it old school throw some Billie Jean she ain't know fool cause I'll never be the same cause heaven don't have a name." And continued to listen to her mood playlist , just vibbing to music. Then I will always love you starts playing and tears begin to appear and before you know it she's crying, and continues to cry all the way to the end of I can't help falling in love with you. Then she goes up to bed and cries herself to sleep while her playlist plays on repeat in the background while her phone's on charging as she drowns herself in tears. Wanting this musical nightmare of terror to end. So she can be free once again.