Chapter 16

Now that the others have learned about Thea. Let's head back to the Mcoy dance studio to see how the girls are doing. At the moment other girls are taking a break while they watch Grace rehearse. As the music flowed Grace flowed along with it, intriguing the others as she danced making sure to keep in time with the music to prevent herself from mucking up and missing certain steps. She first turns her back to them then puts her right hand out to her right hand side as if to block something and then she leans back as if to do a backbend but suddenly pulls back. And then continues to dance. That sequence she just did went to this part of the lyrics. : "I blocked out the new, turned my back on religion." As she continued to follow the tune she felt some sort of freedom. After her performance Grace sat down for a break while Abby got up to do her dance. She begins on the ground then goes into a half bridge and brings her left hand up then pulls that same hand into her chest. Then that same hand does a slice, then places that hand on the ground so she can bring herself up to do a drag turn to the right with her hands following along. As she continues to dance the others are cheering her on, when the time comes to do her aerial. After Abby completes her dance, it was Star's time to shine. At the beginning Star looks bored then when the music begins she starts to smile and dance. After Star ends her dance, the girls watch Clara's dance which is the sugar plum fairy. Clara is incredibly grateful. Her turns are just to perfection and her Arabesque is just so amazingly flawless and her gorgeous smile just finishes it all off. After Clara ends her dance the girls give her a huge round of a applause and get ready to perform their final which is Don't blame me by Taylor Swift and after all those dances were done they could finally get a chance to take a ten minute break before rehearsing once again to win the competition and beat the Hawthorns and get the point shoes back. And also to attempt to get Clara and Xander to date again.