Chapter 12

Let's see how the girls are plotting revenge. At the moment they are at Kiwi Iwi cafe having just finished eating a classic kiwi lunch. And now are enjoying some pavlova. " OK Clara, do you have any ideas?" Grace asked. But before Clara could reply Star interrupted. " There's a dance competition coming up and the recipient will receive the point shoes as a prize." Clara ,Grace , and Abby were starstruck. Until Abby said, " and we need songs." " And why on earth would we need songs Abby?!" Said a still very shocked Clara. And just as Abby was about to reply her older sister Grace stepped in and said, " Because we are going to take part in this competition and win those shoes Clara." Clara just sat there taking in all the information her friends just told her and thought to herself " maybe we can win the shoes back after all." And told her gang, " let's win this comp! We can rehearse at my dance studio and my aunt Zara would be pleased that we have new students." The three girls thought about it for a couple of seconds and said to Clara " we would love to." So at about 2 pm the four girls made it to the studio and were introduced to Clara's aunt Zara. " It's a pleasure to meet you girls." Said Zara" Us too." the three girls replied. And then Zara asked the girls which dances they are interested in. "What dances interest you girls?" "Tap." Said Star, " Jazz." was Abby , and " Lyrical." replied Grace. " Ok, Let's begin shall we" announced Zara. "We shall" The girls chorused.