Chapter 13

Meanwhile back at the Hawthorne dance studio, the twins Nash and Thea are practicing their duet. "Come T you can do this." " If you say so Ash." And she did it, she just nailed the lift from Dirty Dancing, and then her brother pulled her into a bone crushing hug and gave her a loving kiss on the forehead. If you didn't know the twins are always together, they back each other up and are always there for each other no matter what. As the twins are taking a quick break, Thea decides to walk into the documents room where all the documents are kept like birth, school, work and dance etcetera. And she finds a draw that is always locked but was unlocked. How strange. Thea hesitantly opens the draw and finds a certificate but not just any type of certificate, an adoption certificate! The certificate certificates for the adoption of THEA FRANCES JAMES! WHAT! Thea just stands there like she just saw a ghost. She was adopted. This can't be true, right she's a Hawthorne She's Nash's other half. He'll freak out if this is true, they have been through so much together and she thinks if this adoption is legit, Nash will just leave. That's one of the things she's afraid of Nash leaving her and it's the last she wants, the other half ditching her. She is suddenly pulled out of her thoughts when she hears Nash calling her back to practice, and she walks back into the studio with the certificate still clutched in her hands. "T what's that in your hand?" Nash asks. " I-I-I-It's a a-ad-doo-op-ption c-c-ce-e-erti-i-i-fi-i-icat-te, an adoption certificate Nash!" Thea stutters then blurts out, and then begins to cry. Nash stands there in shock but quickly scrambles to his sister's side letting her bury herself into him so she can cry." It's alright love, just let it all out." He told her softly, so she did. " That's right, let it all out, I'm not leaving you anytime soon." He lets her know. " Promise?" "Promise!" So Nash promises his other half he's not going anywhere. Because he knows his sister needs him more than ever, especially when confronting their parents.