Chapter 1: the beginning

It is a fine day in Bangkok. University students are entering the most famous school in Bangkok which is Kocher University. Only people who have money can enter the school.

Suddenly, a three car enter the school. One is a red Mustang, a Blue Audi, and a green Lamborghini. Everyone is looking at them. Well, they are the most famous in the university. They call them the F3 or famous trios.

Thyme Akira Chivaree, the leader of the group. Being famous for his handsome looks. He is so cold that everyone is afraid to him. Well not everyone, there is a girl who is not afraid of him. That's why Thyme easily fall in love with her. And now he is courting her, Gorya Towan.

Ren Jared Jirawit. Out of the three he is the calmest and most approachable. He is friendly for everyone he met. Mostly, he is seen on the rooftop or in the cafeteria where the F3 hanging out. Every girl and even boys fall in love with his charm smile. But all of this, he is a playboy too.

Methas Jarustiwa Forbes, the playboy of the group. He is famous for his looks. A son of an underground Mafia boss. He can hack but not good at fighting. He is the funniest one. He likes to spend time in the cafeteria more than in class.

All of them enter the University with a cool walk. The girls are squealing so much, and the boys are jealous. Because of them, they have no girlfriend since now.

The leader of the F3 walk towards a girl who is talking to his best friend. His friends follow him with a teasing smile on their faces. They like teasing Thyme.

"Hey, Ya. Do you miss me?" Thyme ask with a flower on his hand. The girl turn around and mentally smirk, but she is liking it. "Miss me your face" Gorya said, crossing his arm on his chest.

Gorya Thitara Tontawan is the heir of Tontawan Company. She is intelligent but sassy. Have one brother who is finishing his engineering in America. Have one bestfriend, Kaning Prim Tangkabodee. Thyme courting her.

"Oh, come on. I know you miss me" Thyme lean forward to see her beautiful face. "Whatever" Gorya said. "Here. Flowers for you" Thyme wink, giving the flower and left with his gang.

"Wow. You're so lucky, Gorya. Everyday someone give you some flowers" Kaning said. Gorya smile at her bestfriend. She feels butterfly when Thyme give him flowers and always talk sweet.

Every student is staring at them. Some are squealing and some are jealous. Some students ships them cause why not? They look perfect or are they really? 

Boys are looking at Thyme with jealousy. Gorya is very famous to boys in the school cause she had the looks they want and money. 

_

It is lunch time. Students are on their way to the cafeteria. The F3 is on their usual spot. They have a spot which students can sit on there. You're lucky if they invite you to come sit with them.

"Oh, Thyme. Your looking fresh every day, huh?" Ren said, eating his cake. "What do you mean? I'm fresh every day as someone is making me fresh" Thyme said. "Isn't that Gorya?" MJ said and Thyme quickly turn his head.

Ren and MJ laugh at their friend reaction while Thyme glare at them. "You're really whipped for her" Ren said, laughing. All the students are looking at them. "Bastard" Thyme mumble.

"Anyway, my cousin from America will study in here" MJ said, typing on his laptop. "You have a cousin from America? Why didn't we see him?" Ren sit properly. "Yeah. He is 14 when uncle sent him from America" MJ said.

"I'm sure he's a troublemaker that's why they sent him to America" Thyme grumpily looking around to spot his Gorya. "He is not a troublemaker. In fact, he is intelligent. Always straight A's. Dad and Uncle Forbes sent him there because of an important reason" Methas said, drinking his juice.

"He is Uncle Forbes son?" Ren ask with wide eyes. Thyme who is looking for Gorya put his attention on what they are talking. "Yeah. Dad and Uncle Forbes are brothers. So, it makes us cousin" he explain to them. "Didn't know you had a secret about your family" Thyme said, standing up when he see Gorya walking with her bestfriend.

"MY GORYA" he shout making students look at him like he grow some two heads. Ren and MJ just sigh and shake their heads. Gorya duck his head down.

Thyme came down and stand infront of her. "Did you get your lunch?" he ask, smiling. "Not yet" Gorya rudely said. Even Gorya is rudely talking to him, he still I love with him every day. "Then come. I have foods for you" Thyme said, pulling Gorya to their spot and made her sit with Kaning in the couch.

"Here" Thyme gave the food to them. "Thanks" both said and eat. Thyme chuckle silently when he see Gorya eating messily.

On the other hand, Ren and MJ are looking at Thyme who is looking so sick love. Suddenly, MJ's phone ring making everyone attention to him.

MJ looks at his phone. "Oh. I need to take this call" MJ stand up while answering the phone. "Hey Kav" he answer walking down the stairs to go somewhere private. Ren look at MJ's vanishing figure. He is confused where will his mate going and who is he talking to the phone with someone named Kav?

_

Hey! I'm a new writer of Brightwin. I hope you support this book.