Chapter 2: MJ's cousin

Next day.

Usual students are entering the university. The F3 arrive the university with their cars. All of them got out and students start flashing camera to them.

All of them turn their heads at the gate when a mate gold Mercedes enter. The car stop infront of them. The person open the car door and get out.

The person wear an eyeglass, white turtleneck with black and white cardigans, white pants, and a necklace.

"Kavin!" MJ shout while running to him. Kavin look at MJ and both have a friendly hug. "Bro" they greet each other.

"Kavin? Is it the one who call MJ yesterday?" Ren ask, looking at Kavin and MJ. Thyme just looking at the duo who detach themselves. He feel something inside that he don't know, and he will never want to know.

The duo went to them. "Guys, meet Kavin. My cousin" MJ introduce him to his two friends. "Hey. What sup" Kavin talk in English. He can talk in Thailand but he accustomed English. "Hi" Ren said in broken English. "Yah Kav. Speak Thailand, will you? You're in Thailand so you should speak to our language" MJ nudge Kavin. "Sorry. Sawadee Krap. My name is Kavin Hanari Forbes. Nice to meet you" Kavin wai (🙏) to them who wai back.

Kavin Hanari Forbes. Only son and heir of the 'Forbes Group'. He is good at everything. Taekwondo, Studies, Fighting, Guns, hacking, you name it. He is trained by his uncle and father and was sent to America for a secret mission. An agent too. His uncle's mafia which is the MJ's father mafia, and all the police were joined in one.

"This is Ren and Thyme" MJ said, pointing Ren and Thyme. "Let's go. I will accompany you to Dean" MJ said and Kavin follow him. "I'm coming too" Ren said, running to follow them. Thyme follow them too.

On the other hand, Students are whispering about the new students. They can't believe he is MJ's cousin. Some girls started to retouch their makeup. Others start squealing on how the new student is hot, handsome, and cute at the same time. They have fallen on his charm in just a second. 

_

Kavin's pov

We arrive at the Dean's office. MJ and his two friends waits outside while I'm here, talking at the Dean.

"Here's your schedule, Mr. Forbes" Mr. Aof, the Dean, handed my schedule. "Thank you, Mr. Aof" I said, getting my schedule.

I get out of the office. "Let's go" MJ said when I get out of the office. "What's your first class, room number?" he ask me. "Room 023" I said. "Great. That's where will be going too" MJ said.

The four of them went to the room 023. When they enter, all girls are looking at them and squealing. "Bro, these girls are crazy" I commented. "They are obsessed too" Ren added. "What do you think Thyme?" MJ ask him. "I want my Gorya" he just said.

"Based on what I recognize, you are in love with this girl named Gorya. You are courting her for almost one year. Am I right?" I said, sitting beside MJ. "H-How?" Thyme disbelief at this. "Your easy to read. Anyway, she may or may not like you. She is a very strong girl that is not afraid of you that's why you like her" I said.

The professor came in. "Good morning. We have a new student today. Mr. Kavin, please come forward and introduce yourself." The professor said. I stand up and went infront of them.

"Hello. I'm Kavin Hanari Forbes, 21 years old. I came from America" I wai (🙏) , smiling at them. 'The girls scream just over my smile?' I question in my head. Well, I'm used to this because even in America, girls would go crazy just for my smile. 

"Ask him whatever you want" the professor said. I nod at them. "Do you have someone right now?" A girl said. She looks cute and pretty but no. I'm gay bro and I'm not really in relationship. "I don't and I don't want too. I'm more busy studying" I said, passing an apologetic smile.

"Why don't you have someone right now when you are so handsome" A guy commented. "Are you bi or straight?" Another girl ask. I sigh mentally. Why are they asking me this question? Even in America, they ask me this question. "What do you think? Do I look straight or bi?" I raised my eyebrow. The room filled with 'ohhhh', 'savage', ...

"Okay class. Let's make Mr. Kavin seat" the professor said. I smile at the professor and go to my seat.

Thyme's pov

I'm looking at Kavin. How the hell he know I'm courting Gorya and almost 1 year. Does he always like this? Many questions in my head.

The professor came in and made him introduce himself. After he said his name, he smile. I feel butterfly when I see him smiling. Like how the hell someone have a perfect smile. He look like a bunny tho.

The teacher said to ask him any questions they want. A girl raised her hand and ask him a question. He answer directly. Another girl ask him again.

"Are you bi or straight?" she ask him. 'What the fuck. Why would she ask an awkward question' I thought. "What do you think? Do I look straight or bi?" he raised my eyebrow.

His sassiness making hot. Ah! I want to bite his lips, to his collarbone, to- fuck! Stop it, Thyme. You are in love with Gorya.

"MJ, your cousin is sassy" I heard Ren say. "He is more than a sassy person" MJ said to him. I bet he is. I smirk. This will going to be fun.

Kavin sit with us. The professor start teaching. I didn't actually listening to the professor cause I have some important in my mind. 

_

Hey! Please support this story. I assure you this is a very great story. God bless