Chapter 11: Agreement

Mr. Forbes is currently working om his office when his secretary came in. "Mr. Forbes, Mrs. Chivaree wants to talk to you about an important matter" his secretary said. "Make her in" he said. "Yes sir" his secretary bow and leave.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Forbes" Roselyn greeted him as soon as she walks in. "Good afternoon too, Mrs. Chivaree. Please take a sit" Theo said, smiling at her. He call her secretary to give them a tea.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" he ask her. "My dear friend, I really like your son. He has so many talents. Such a beautiful young boy" Roselyn said, sipping her tea. "Glad to hear that. He got it from me and Laura" He laughed. "I bet he has many suitors" Rosely laughed. "Right. 555" He laughed loudly. "Many CEO, Actors, and Models come in here after the party. They want my son to be there in law or husband. Haissst. But I want my son to decide" he sighed and sipped his tea.

"Well, who wouldn't want your son to be in-law? Even me I want him to be in-law" she said, chuckling. "That's why you're here. 5555" he said, shaking his head. "Haissyt. It seems like never before, we're just high school friends with your wife and my husband. Now, we have children now. I remember when I tried to cheer you up just to confess your love to Laura" Roselyn laugh remembering when they were still high schoolers. "Ahh, don't make me remember that. I was embarrassed that time but I'm lucky that my wife like me. Not like you. You still getting hard to get" he smiled and laughed. Roselyn just rolled her eyes.

"So, Mr. Forbes. Can I make your son to be my in-law?" Roselyn become serious. "It's not me who will decide, Mrs. Chivaree. But if you really want to. Make my son agree. I heard your son courting the heir of Tontawan. It will be hard" Mr. Forbes said. "Why not make in-laws with Totawan group 5555" Mr. Forbes jokes. Roselyn sighs. "You know that I don't want Tontawan group. They may be good but all they want is money. Greedy in money" she said. "Right. But I heard their heir is good hearted. Besides, she's pretty. I saw her in my son's welcome party." He leaned on his chair. "Thyme introduced me to her. She's pretty, yeah. But your son really get my attention 5555" she laughed. "Lita want her to be her in-law too" she sipped her tea.

"Then that's good. Chivaree and Forbes will be great company in the future. We can join it too" Mr. Forbes said. "It will. Besides, Thyme and Kavin looks good together." Roselyn said, imagining his son and Kavin. "Then, okay. I will accept it. I'll give your son a 1 year to make my son to be your in-law" Roselyn smile. "Really? I should better talk to my son than" she literally jumping right now.

"You should. Then, it settle" Mr. Forbes stand up. "Yeah, my friend. Gracias. Say hi for me to Laura" Roselyn hugged him then said bye. "Yeah" he just nod.

_

Their classes is finish. Kavin, Ren, & Calix are heading to the mall. They just used one car. While Thyme and Mj headed home. Thyme take Gorya home first before he go home. He want to take Gorya home every day.

"Do you think MJ will like this?" Ren show a leather jacket to Kavin. "Yeah, he surely does. You know he genuinely like leather jackets. He has many of them." Kavin said, chuckling. "I'll buy this one then" Ren put it on there basket. "How bout you, Calix? Just choose any shirt. This is Kavin's treat" Ren laugh. Kavin quickly look at him. "What do you mean it's my treat?" he said. "You're the one who invited me to go to the mall so it's basically your treat" Ren laugh. Kavin glared at him and sigh. "Fine. Calix choose any what you want" Kavin said, smiling to Calix who nod.

"What gift will you buy for MJ?" Ren suddenly ask. "Maybe a rolex" Kavin said, looking at the shirts he interested to buy. "Ahh right. He wanted to buy another Rolex" Ren said, getting a cool shirt. "Hey, Calix. What do you think about this shirt?" He raised the shirt. "I think it is a very cool shirt. The design of it makes everyone attracted to it" Calix said, observing the clothes. "Then, I'll get it" Ren smiled.

"OH MY GOSH! IT'S KAVIN AND REN" they flinched when they heard a scream. "Here we go again" Kavin rolled his eyes. "I think we should pay" Claix suggested. "Good idea. Let's go guys. Before, their come to us and take a picture with us" Ren put his arm on Calix and Kavin's shoulder. They walk over the counter. The cashier can't help but to look at the three handsome infront of them. She fix her clothes and unbutton two of the buttons to make her clevage revealing. She continued to stare.

"Miss, can you make it faster?" Kavin said, smiling politely. "S-sure, sir" the cashier said, shyly. She the clothes in a paper bag. Kavin handed his credit card. "Here you go sir. Thank you and come again, sirs" the cashier bite her lips and smiling. She purposely touch Kavin's hand. Kavin just smile and they get out of the store.

"He is flirting at you" Calix open-mindedly said. "True" Ren followed. Kavin just shake his head and smile. "Let's go eat before we go home" he suggested. They both agreed and found a restaurant.