Chapter 9: transferee

Hey Guys! It's good to be back. I miss being in here. Someone still there?

Sorry for the wait. I got busy. I'll try to update from now on but not everyday. Hope someone still there waiting for me. Enjoy!

__

Kavin's pov

I know that I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't help but to fall for him. If this feeling will not fade early, it will be hard for me. And it's hard when the person you like doesn't like you back. I sigh. I'm very trouble right now.

I straightly went to my bed after I change into my night clothes. Tomorrow will be a long day. And a long day ignoring my feelings for Thyme.

_

I wake up early. I took a shower and ate my breakfast. I'm currently driving to university right now. I'm nervous of what will happen today but nevertheless, I will just go with the flow. I'm near at the University and my heart beats so fast that it can get out anytime.

I park my car. Before I get out, I let out a sigh first. I see him at the entrance with Dew and MJ. He have a bouquet on his hand and all types of chocolates which have caramel on it. Maybe, he will give it to Gorya.

"Good morning" I greet them with my famous smile. "Good morning, kavs" Ren and MJ greet me. "Good morning, Kav" Thyme said. I smile at him. "Let's g-" "Let's wait for a minute" Thyme cut MJ. The moment he said those words, I've known why he want to wait more. Something inside of me breaks because of thinking it. "Umm...sure" MJ just smiled. I silently sigh.

While waiting for Gorya to come, I get my phone and put my earphones. I open it and play some music on my playlist. I hum by the beat. I close my eyes, feeling the music.

🎶 Whenever you're disappointed, I'll comfort your heart

However, many wounds you face, I'll take care of you to get better

Even though I know in the end, you'll leave me anyway🎶

It's giving a feeling of this song. It's my favorite after all. The song name is Nicotine by Mirrr. It is all about a guy who is bad but his loved one brings out a better part of him till the end his loved one left him even it is hurt. Nicotine. It is a chemical in tobacco that keeps you smoking. Just like in life, you want to keep someone on your life, but you need to let go on it because you'll get addicted to it day by day. It is like a chemical on your body that every time you smell, touch, taste It, you'll get addicted.

That's life, people come and go, nothings permanent in this world, it's all temporary. You'll just going to take care of them but if the real one arrive, you'll leave. You're just a replace while someone is gone for a while. Just a temporary person.

I was startled when someone put a hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes and look who touched me. It was Kaning, I think. The one who is with Gorya everytime. She smiles at me and wave. "Hi" She greet. "Heyyyy" I make the 'y' longer and smile at her who gave back a sweetest smile. "When did you arrive?" I giggled a little. "Just a while ago. Your busy listening to music that's why you didn't see us, and you even close your eyes" she said, laughing a little bit. "Sorry" I giggled. "It's okay" she smiled.

"Want to listen?" I offer my left earphone on her. "Sure" She put the earphone on his ear and listened. She is humming on the beat. "I guess you liked the song too" I said to her. "Yeah. What is the title of the song?" she asked, looking at me. "It's Nicotine by Mirrr. It must be an interesting song but has a sad meaning" I said, smiling. "Why?" she ask. "Because at the end, the girl leave him because their relationship becomes toxic. You know, when you get addicted to someone, you feel you want them all over yourself" I explained. She made an 'o' on her lips. "But we can change it, right?" she ask. I hum. "I don't know. Only fate will lead us to them" I said, smiling.

"You two, let's go" Nani called us. "Let's go" I said, walking with her. We are behind of Thyme and Gorya. Gorya looks irritated but I know inside, she is happy of the attention while Thyme is talking to her non-stop. I smile sadly while looking at them. They will be a cute couple for sure.

"They look cute together, aren't they?" Kaning ask me. "Yeah. They are." I said, biting my lips. "Ren, do you want to go to the library?" I turn around to ask Ren. "Sure" he said. Ren maybe a playboy but he is into books too. I just know it when I saw him at the hidden place in the library. I was shocked that he loves books too. We just have the same personalities when we are in the library. Quiet and calm.

We walk away to go to the library. "Kav, what do you think will MJ like?" Ren suddenly ask me. I furrowed my eyebrow. "Like? MJ like everything." I said. Then, suddenly, I remember MJ's birthday is coming. "Shit! It is his birthday on Saturday, right" I said, widen my eyes. "Yes. Don't tell me you forgot" he look at me, ready to laugh. "Yeah, but don't tell him" I said, sighing.

How can I forget MJ's birthday. I bit my lips to think of a gift for him. We enter inside the library. There is few students in here doing their works. "I'm going to find a book that suits to read" Ren said, and I nod. Maybe I can find some books that suit me too. We parted ways. I'm busy looking at the books when I collide to something or maybe like someone. It is a very hard chest.

I look up and see a man sitting infront of me while getting his things. I help him. "Sorry, I didn't see you" I bow to him. "It's okay" he said in Thai. He doesn't look like a full Thai to me. "Are you new here?" I ask him. "Yeah. I just got transferred here yesterday" he said, fixing his glasses. "Where are you from?" I ask. "I'm from L.A. My dad's work got transferred here" he said. "I see. Well, welcome to Heevari University" I smile at him which he gave back. "And feel free to ask me anything" I continue to say. "Sure" he chuckle and smile at me.

"Oh, need to go. See you when I see you, I guess" I wave at him then, walk away. I met Ren at the entrance. I guess, he's waiting for me. "Let's go. It's almost time" he said, and I nod. We walk together. We passed some girls who is making flying kiss and something to us. It's very disgusting. I want to puke.

"Let's go shopping later" I suggest to Ren. "Finally! I've been waiting for you to say that" he cheers like he won a lottery. "Huh?" I was confused. Then, I realized something. He remind me that MJ's birthday is coming so that we can go to the mall. "Really, Ren" I look at him. He made a peace sign. I shake my head, chuckling.

We enter the room. As usual, girls scream. We just walk straight and sit when we reached there. I notice Gorya is here too with her best friend. Maybe, they have the same class as ours. "Why is it taking you so long?" MJ ask us. "Nothing" Ren smile at him and I just rolled my eyes.

The professor came in and start the lecture. I listen to his lecture carefully and takes notes for future purposes. In my peripheral vision, I see Thyme annoying Gorya who is glaring at him. I sigh and just focus.