Chapter 12: First's kiss

Students are whispering when Kavin enter in their university. His friends are still not there. Suddenly, a girl approached him.

"H-hi, Kavin. I heard you like Sweets. So, I bake a cake for you" she handed him a box that had cake inside. "Thanks" he gave her a sweet smile which made the girls squeal and jealous at the same time. Squeal because how handsome is Kavin is and jealous because he smile at her. Meanwhile, the boys are starstruck with the beauty in front of them. Whipped as they describe.

"Ahm. Welcome. Bye" the girl ran while blushing. Kavin can't help but chuckle. He looked at the box which had a cake and smiled. He will eat this at lunch. He continued walking while smiling.

Meanwhile, Thyme just got in the university. He is frowning because of the whispers he is hearing. He get closer to a group to hear what they are whispering.

"Didn't you see Kavin? OMG! His eyes are so beautiful without glasses" "He is so handsome without it" "I've thought I'm falling in love" "But I'm jealous that he smiled at the girl who gave him a cake a while ago."

The last word that Thyme heard made him frown. Girl gave Kavin a cake? He clenched his fist and walked faster to look for Kavin. Jealousy is feeling on his mind right now. He was looking for him left and right.

"Hi, Thyme" He just pass through Gorya who greet him with a smile. A frown appeared on her forehead as she looked at Thyme's back walking. "Hey Gorya. What are you looking?" Kaning appeared in front of her. She smiled and shook her head. "Nothing". "Then, let's go" Kaning cling her hand on Gorya's arm. They walk together.

"Shit! I'm getting crazy here" Thyme hold his hair out of frustration. He is looking everywhere but there's no sign of Kavin. He massage his forehead, thinking where Kavin is until he stop. There is only one place that he didn't visit and it's in Garden. He walked fast till he arrived at the garden of the University.

He saw Kavin there, having earphones plug in his ear and he is singing. He stopped and stared at the male's back. Kavin's beautiful voice attract him. He slowly walk towards the male. He hold Kavin's shoulder which make the male stop and gasp.

The male turn his head slowly. He was mesmerized by Kavin's eyes. He was sure that Kavin's looks beautiful with glasses but without glasses make him more beautiful. "Oh, T" Kavin formed an 'o' shaped in his lips. Thyme didn't talk and just stared at him. "W-what a-are you doing here?" He stutter when Thyme's face gets closer. "T?" Their lips were only a few meters away. Just one move and they'll kiss.

Thyme looked at Kavin's lips then his eyes. "I can't hold it anymore" he said. "W-what do y- mmmhh" his eyes widened when Thyme kissed him. He is in shock. Thyme is kissing him with closed eyes. He gasp when Thyme pull him closer by grabbing his tiny waist.

He couldn't take it anymore and kissed him back. He kissed him with his eyes closed. They both pulled away when they were out of breath. Thyme connected their forehead; both are breathing heavily while eyes are closed.

After a minute, both open their eyes. No words are coming out of their mouth. They just staring at each other.

_

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why did I do that?" Thyme ask while gripping his hair. He didn't know what to do. He doesn't have a courage to face Kavin after what he did to him. He didn't even know why he did that.

It's funny that he is courting Gorya but he kissed Kavin. He did make a choice, but he broke it. Maybe he should rethink his decision first before he do a stunt. "Right, I should decide first. Fuck my life!" he said then, leave the place.

Meanwhile, Kavin is still on the garden, looking at the garden while outminded. He is still shocked on what happened earlier. It surprises him a lot. Well, yeah. He have a TINY feeling for Thyme but he is trying to forget about it because Thyme is courting Gorya and he doesn't want to be a villain on their love story.

He snapped on his thought when he heard the bell ring. He quickly left there and go to his room.