Chapter 8: drive-thru

Kavin is waiting for his car to arrive. The others went home. He is the only one that left in there. That was his though when a car come infront of him. The window rolled down.

"Thyme?" Kavin questions. "Need a ride?" Thyme ask, making himself cool for the beauty infront of him. "Ah, no need. My driver is on the way" the agent said, looking side by side to see if his driver is coming. "I insist. I know you are tired from the mission a while ago" Thyme said, getting out of his car. "Now come on. I will drive you to your house" He open the door for Kavin who sigh and enter the car. He even call his driver to not fetch him anymore. Thyme happily dance inside and start to drive.

Them being inside of the car made it awkward. "Congrats on your successful mission" Thyme started the conversation. "Thanks" Kavin smile at him then look at the window. "Actually, I'm amazed at how young you started to be an agent" the heir of Chivaree said. "Hmm. I've been trained when I'm five years old. My world revolve to it. Then I've been sent to different countries to do mission. When I've been sent to America, White Tigers got created in there. P'Mike and P'Tap is with me when I went there. Then, I get an information to Mr. Lee that they are some agents sent in there too. That's when I met them." Kavin smile at him. White Tigers members is paid highly because at any time they will die in a very dangerous mission. They know that at any time there will be a very dangerous mission that they will do. 50/50 chances that they will make it out alive or not. They are training hard for this. Being an agent is like a sacrifice for them to protect all the citizens.

"How many years have you've been known together?" he ask Kavin. "For about 8 years now. Let me tell you a story on how we met. We met because of an accident. When I got transfer in a university in there, girls and boys have been following me in my first day. It's irritated me a lot, but I don't know hot make them go away. Gratefully, Love help me. That's how I met her boyfriend and the others" Kavin explained. "How about you? How did you meet my crazy cousin and Ren?" he ask. "MJ, Ren, and I are childhood friends. Didn't MJ tell you? I didn't see you too" Thyme said, looking at him. "My parents are very protective about me that I always in the house. I'm not allowed to go outside unless I wear mask or with someone. MJ didn't tell me about it. Although, I spend more time on their house, but I didn't see you two." Kavin said, looking at him. "Hmm. Maybe, you're not there when we came" he said, stopping when the traffic light went red.

"Can we stop at any restaurant? I'm hungry" Kavin pouted. He still didn't eat until now. He can't tolerate hunger, but he have a mission, so he set it aside for now but now he is hungry. "Sure. Let's drive thru at Mc Donald's" Thyme said. Kavin cheered which Thyme chuckle at his cuteness. "You're cute" Thyme said. He did not know what he say. Kavin blushed and suddenly become shy. He look down and try to hide his blush. Thyme widen his eyes at what he said. He clear his throat and continue driving to a nearest Mc Donald's.

"What do you like to order?" Thyme ask as they arrive at the Mc Donald's drive thru. "Anything will do" the other said. He is excited to eat. Eating is his favorite hobby, and it will forever stay hobby. "Okay" Thyme said and said the order to the speaker? Then, moved the car where he will be going to get the orders. After getting the orders he finally drive not before he give it to Kavin who excitedly open the orders. "Why so many?" Kavin ask looking at him. "I know you will eat it all and if you don't, I will just eat the rest" Thyme said. "Okay. Thank you" he cheer and eat.

"You really loves food" Thyme chuckle. Kavin just nod and continue eating. Thyme smile at how adorable Kavin eat. He is very cute when he eats. Thyme can't help but to fall for his charms. After all, Forbes has a charm that make you fall in love with them. Suddenly, a nugget is pointed infront of his mouth. "Here., I know your hungry too" Kavin said, smiling at him. Thyme happily eat it.

"I'm finish... Here" Kavin make him drink his drinks. He didn't notice he also drink it too which make Thyme smirk. It was indirect kiss. Thyme happily drink. "Is there a place where you wanna go next?" he ask. "None. Besides, it almost midnight and we need to rest because we have Uni tomorrow" Kavin yawn making him chuckle because of how cute Kavin is. He can see Kavin's bunny teeth. Whatever Kavin's do, he finds it cute.

They arrive at Kavin's home. Kavin open the door and step outside. "Thank you. Be safe of driving." He smile at Thyme. "Welcome. I will. Goodnight" Thyme said. "Goodnight. Bye" Kavin run in there like a bunny. Thyme chuckle at this. He shake his head while chuckling.

He started to drive. Along the way, he started to think what he feels. Who really, he loves? Gorya or Kavin? He need to choose one of them and not hurt the other one. Gorya is a beautiful smart girl. She have everything a man need. Beauty, money, and talent. She is very brave girl. Kavin is very cute, beautiful, and hot. He have everything you need too. A very kind and understandable person. And one of them will just Thyme choose. His mind is very messy right now. He can't think properly. Some part of him wants Gorya and some are for Kavin.

To say, he chooses...

_

Hey, everyone. It's been a while. Sorry for not updating almost a month now. Hope you have a great day. Bye