Chapter 7: mission

They arrive at a secret hide out. It is field with many guards that no one can get in time. F3 get out of their cars. "So many guards for this secret hide-out" Ren look around. "Can we just go to Kavin?" Thyme is very eager to see Kavin. "Chill, T. We have many time" MJ said. "You know, you're getting weird" Ren look at Thyme. "I agree" MJ raise his hand. Thyme roll his eyes but inside he agreed with Ren statement. Ever since Kavin enter to his life, he became wierd. Even his feeling are. Every time he see Kavin, his heart beats faster. This is not the feeling he felt when he is in love with Gorya.

They enter. Along the way, they meet Toptap who is holding a lot of papers. "Oh, MJ, Ren, and Thyme. What are you doing here?" Tap ask, smiling at them. "We are here for Kav, P'Tap. Maybe, I can help too. Where is he anyway?" The three greet him. "I see. Kav is in practice room. He is preparing for our mission tonight. I need to go. I still need to buy girl clothes for Kavin and put all this papers on my table" Tap leave them not before saying goodbye. "Girl clothes for Kav?" Thyme suddenly feel curious. "Oh, yeah. My dad tell me Kav sometimes is the seducer for their mission as the three girls is busy distracting everyone and just stay on the car waiting for go signal. Besides, Kavin have a feminine body" MJ said. Suddenly, Thyme feel jealous. He can't tolerate someone looking at Kavin's body lustfully. 

He feels like he will be going to kill them in just a second. They stand up on a black door which seems like the practice room. MJ open the door. They see Kavin and a guy fighting. F3 watch all his move. They are amaze by it. On how Kavin avoid all the attacks. After the fight, both players collided with the floor, panting heavily. "You can go. You seem pretty good at fighting. Thanks again" Kavin smile. The guard left the room not before greeting F3. "Woah! Kav, I didn't know you can fight like that" Ren praise him. Kavin look at the door to see Thyme, MJ, and Ren walking towards him. "Why are you here?" he ask, panting. Sweats are running down from his head to his neck making him hot. Thyme gulp at the sight. He didn't know that he will get attractive to him. "What else? To see you" MJ said.

The door open and the members of White tigers except Toptap bust in. "Kav, let's go. Mr. Lee and boss Forbes is waiting for us" Joss, the leader of the group, said. "I'm coming" Kav hurriedly stand up. "Wait. Can we come?" MJ ask them. "Umm...sure" Luke said, nodding. They arrive at the meeting room. Toptap is going to present their mission. "Please sit" Mr. Lee said. "MJ? Thyme? Ren? What are you doing here?" MJ's father ask, frowning. "We have no classes dad, so we decide to join" MJ said. "Okay. Just sit in there" MJ's father said to the three who hurriedly sit.

"Let's start. Talay Mahasamut Komolpetch, a mafia boss. He kidnap girls and boys and make them his toys. He is a drug dealer too. He likes clubbing a lot. Last week, he kidnapped 45 girls and 13 boys. We need to save them and made him stop" Tap said, flashing Talay picture. "As we planned, I'm gonna seduce him. Afterwards, he will kidnap me and put me to his house. Mike and Gun will follow us while Lita and Mona will sneak in and get all the girls" Kavin said. The members nod. "We still need a hacker thought" Love said, eating a chocolate. "No need for that. My son here is a hacker" MJ's father said. "It's pleasure to work with your son, Mr. Forbes" Mr. Lee said, smiling. "555+ it's okay" Mr. Forbes said, laughing.

_

It's night. White tigers are preparing for this big mission. This mission will depend on Kavin as he will the one who will be the seducer and the one who will going inside of Talay's mansion. "Are guys ready?" Mr. Lee ask. "Yes sir" All of the members said. "Good. Remember all the things we plan. Kavin, report everything time to time" Mr. Lee said. He is very caring to them as they look like his family.

Mr. Lee is a Korean-Thailand. He have no wife nor children either. His only family is them. He will protect them at any cost even he will die because of it. "Kavin, son, please be careful" Mr. Forbes said to his niece. Kavin is important to him same with his son. He watch the two of them grow up until Kavin need to go to America. "Yes Uncle. I will" Kavin assure him with a smile. He grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom to change being accompanied by Toptap and Love.