Chapter 3: red card

The class is over. All students get out of the room.

"Did you put the red card on his locker" Thyme ask MJ. "Yes. Any minute he is in the Haven" MJ said. "Good" Thyme smirk.

Suddenly, a boy come infront of them. "Master Thyme, he is in the Haven" the boy said. Thyme nod. The boy leave the place.

"Let's go" Thyme said, walking. "Kav, you can go to the cafeteria" MJ said. "No, I will come. I want to see what's happening" Kavin said and MJ just sigh.

They walk inside on an abandoned place which is Kocher stadium before. Kavin see someone got beaten in the center which have filled with water. There are many students at the abandoned seats. All of them are cheering while watching the boy gotten beaten.

There are 3 chairs. Suddenly, the girls scream when they see F3 coming. They more scream when they see Kavin with them.

F3 sit at the chair while Kavin sit on the armchair where MJ seat. "MJ check his details" Thyme command while looking at the boy who is being kneel on the floor. "No need. I will go check him and maybe some talks" Kavin stand up while walking towards the boy.

The stadium become silent as they watch Kavin walking towards the boy. "Shit" MJ cursed. "Why?" Ren ask him. "If Kav want to talk with someone, he sure know that person" MJ said. Thyme look at him. "What do you mean?" Thyme ask him. "He only check someone when he know who it or he is really wanting to know the person's information. Okay. Don't tell this to anyone. Kavin is not an ordinary person. He is my dad's right-handed man when it comes to mafia, and he is a secret agent too. He is reading anyone's back round information to know who it is. Just one look, he know who it is" MJ explain to them who got shocked.

They go back watching Kavin and the boy. "Rossi Namtan Tornakorn, 21 years old. You're a nerd of this school and your parents are working on a café. Are you really a poor person, Rossi Namtan Tornakorn or should I say Rossi Chatchue Nonthakorn?" Kavin ask him. The boy got surprised when Kavin said his real name.

All the students there got surprise. "H-how do you know my real name?" The boy got freak out. "Guess? Your too nerd to be a son of a CEO. Don't you think so? Is this your personalities or a fake one?" Kavin smirk at him.

On the other hand, Thyme bit his lips when Kavin smirk. He find it hot for him. "Does your cousin an investigator? He really know who Rossi is" he said to MJ who smirk. "I told you he can read everyone just in one look. Don't try to underestimate him because just one click you are in the hospital or hell" MJ said.

"I can't believe it. He really looks innocent on his glasess" Ren said, looking at the scene. Thyme just nod as an agree answer. Kavin put a lollipop on his mouth.

"W-who said I'm faking my personalities? I'm just who I am" Rossi is panicking inside. Kavin just laugh. "Yeah, yeah. So, why did you send some information about this university. I thought your loyal" Kavin lean down. Eye to eye to Rossi.

"Ah- right! Like father like son. He is stealing works from my company. Don't you think its cruel? I'm working peacefully but someone is trying to steal all my employees work that they work all day and night. Not that's all, he hired someone to get an important file on my office. Good thing, I caught him. Tell your father if he hired someone, hired the best man." Kavin said. Rossi can't help but to get shocked. Of course, he know what his father doing. They are partner in crime. His father enrolled him in Kocher University just to get information about this school cause his father to want this school to go down.

"H-how do you know all of this? Why do you know me?" Rossi ask. He is curious. "I don't know. You guess, how do I know you?" Kavin point his lollipop on him. Rossi didn't answer and look down. "I guess this is the end of our chat. Nice to see you...again" Kavin turn around as he throw his lollipop on the water. The water is waving a little while he is walking. "Ah- I almost forgot. Send my greetings to your dad" Kavin said, look at him then go away.