Chapter 10: Jealous & Invite

Third person pov

Their classes is finish. All the students came out. "Guys, I need to go to the comfort room. You go first" Kavin said when they walk out of the room. They all nod. Kavin went to different way as the others went to the cafeteria.

Kavin is singing a song while walking to the bathroom. He don't care if someone will see him seeing or his voice is ugly. He is walking like a care-free person. His hands are on his pockets.

He just stop when he collide to someone again. His glasses broke when it thrown in the floor. "Sorry" he hear a familiar voice. He look up and see the same boy he met in the library. "Oh, its you again" Kavin giggle. The boy smile and put his hand infront of Kavin to help him. The latter gladly accept it and stand out. "Oh, your glasses broke. I'm sorry. I will change it" the boy said, wai-ing to Kavin. "It's okay. I will just buy another one. But can you guide me in the comfort room?" Kavin ask. When he take off his eyeglasses, he can't see that's why he have glasses. "Sure" the transferred boy guide to the comfort room.

"Thanks" Kavin just smile at him. Although, he eyes can't see the transferred boy truly. "Welcome. I'll just wait you here" the boy said, smiling. "Ah, no need" Kavin said while smiling politely at him. "I insist. It's my fault that your glasses got broke so I should help you" he said. "But-" "No but. It's my fault so I should help you. So let me" the boy cut him off. "Okay" Kavin sigh and find his way to a stall.

After 5 minutes, he went out. The boy guided him. "Guide me to the cafeteria...uhhh" "It's Somchai Theeravit but you can call me Calix" Calix said. "Okay, Calix" Kavin smile at him. Calix guide him in the cafeteria. Every time they pass by students stop and look at them with a shock expression. Surely, it will be a talk in the university. After seeing one of the F4 member seen with a unknown boy who is guiding him. Or maybe, Kavin looking handsome without his glasses.

When they arrive at the cafeteria, all students are looking at them. Its look like they have grown two heads. Calix guide him in the stairs and made him sit beside Ren. "Thanks" Kavin smile at him. "Woah, woah, woah. Where are your glasses Kavin and who is him?" MJ point at Calix. "Ah, Sawadee Krap. I'm Calix, a transferee. I bump into Kavin that's why his glasses broke and guide him here" Calix smile at them. "Nice to meet you" MJ smile at him.

"I better go now" Calix said. "Wait. Why don't you join with us? So, you can pay my glasses 555" Kavin giggle. "Umm..." Calix can't form a word. "Is it okay with you guys?" Kavin ask them. "Yeah. No problem" Ren said. "Thyme?" Kavin ask Thyme with a small smile. "Fine" Thyme rolled his eyes than going back to stare at Gorya. "Sit beside me" Kavi pat the vacant sit beside him. Calix shyly sit beside him who handed him a snack.

"So, where are you from Calix?" MJ ask with a deep tone. He is just making sure that he is no harm at Kavin. "I'm from L.A" Calix smile nervously. Well, who wouldn't when the looks of MJ scared him. "I see" MJ nod and going back to eating. "Why did you transfer here?" Ren ask him with a sweet smile. "Because of my dad's job. He got transfer in here" Calix said.

"Your dad's job must be big time, huh?" Dew said. "Not really. He is just a head manager of a clothing company" he shrugged. "That's awesome. Kavin's mom have a clothing company. Wait. What's company does your dad in?" MJ ask him. "It's KHF clothing line" Calix said. Kavin look at him surprise. "That's my mother clothing line. By any chance, are you the sone of Mr. Jason?" Kavin ask him while getting sweets on the table. "Ah, yeah" Calix scratch his head while smiling shyly.

"I met your father once. He is a very good at designing clothes. I'm very impressed" he said. "Thanks. I will surlily say it to dad" Calix said smiling.

"Why don't you come with us after classes? Me and Kavin will go to the mall" Ren suggest. "Ah I don't think so" Calix said. "Wait. You're going to the mall, and you didn't tell us?" Mj said, looking at Kavin and Ren. "Only us. You and Thyme are not allowed to come. Right, Kav?" Ren said. "Right. Btw, Lix, you should come so that we can know you more" Kavin smile sweetly. "Lix?" Calix furrowed his eyebrow. "Yeah. A nickname for you" Kavin handed him some sweets who accept it.

Thyme's POV

I don't know but I feel angry every time I see Kavin talking to someone. His attention is only for me. Only me. I clenched my fist tightly, looking at the new boy who is smiling at Kavin.

"THYME!" I flinched when someone shouted at my name. I look around and see Gorya looking at me. "What?" I ask. "I've been calling you for many time" she said. I see Kav and the others looking at me. "I'm sorry. I've been thinking something. Anyway, what is it?" I apologized immediately. "I'm asking if you want to have a dinner with me and my family. Dad wants to meet you" she said. It made me shock. Dinner with her family is a purely surprising for everyone.

"Oh, will our Thyme gonna have a girlfriend now?" Ren said in a teasing voice. I glared at him. "Gorya's dad wants to meet you time. Get ready for that 5555+" Mj laughed. I look at Kavin's direction and see him laughing with the new boy. "So?" Gorya suddenly said that made me look at her. "Sure" I smile sweetly at her. "Thanks" she smile.

Fuck. I can't believe that I'm going to meets her family. I should be ready. Hope they like me on how I like their daughter. I can't help but to fall for Gorya every day. Who will not? I'm lucky. She is pretty, smart, and talented. She is my ideal type. But something lacks. My heart is finding someone than her. I don't know who. Something is still missing.

'Ringgggg'

The bell rings indicating it's time for classes. I sigh and stand up. Being followed by the other. I face Groya who is looking at me with a smile painted in her face. She's so beautiful. "Bye, my Gorya" I blow a flying kiss at her. She made faces but laughed and wave at me.

"You're going to have a girlfriend, T" Ren said, putting his arm on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes. "Goodluck" Kavin said, smiling. I look at him. "Thanks" I gave a small smile. We continued walking till we reached the room. We sat in our chairs. It doesn't take long for the professor to arrive.

_

Another Update! Thank you for the wait. I see reader there. Thank you so much.