Chapter 14: deadly mission

Double update :)

"This is Agent 001 speaking. We enter the target's place" A man in disguise as bodyguard said through earpiece. "Good. Agent 015 on your position. Any news Agent 081, 006, 004, and 007" said by Agent 003 as he look at the monitor with Agent 25, the hacker. "I'm in" said by all the agents.

"You can start your acting Agent 015"

Agent 015 act fainting in front of riches people. They cheer when the target took the bait. The target carry Agent 015 and went to his suite. "Agent 005, be ready. He is going to his suite. Agent 001, distract his bodyguards. Agent 081 standby, you will enter with Agent 005 in the target's suite" instructed by agent 003. "Got it" Agent 081 said.

They are in London right now, doing their risky mission. Their target is not a simple person; he is powerful in the underground, so they are being extra careful. The target is a deadly person who can kill you with just a single snap, doing illegal things, he is child trafficking too. He is addicted to beautiful young girls. They promise that by hook or crook, they will kill their target. They will risk their lives, even if they get killed.

They called this as the THE DEADLY MISSION

"This is Agent 009, we need back up right now. Some of the target's bodyguards are coming to our directions. It looks like they know something about our mission." Said while getting ready to fight same with Agent 020. "This is Agent 006, I will come their right now" said by Agent 006 and rushing to go there.

"Faster please" Agent 009 is praying to have no injuries. "Will do. Wait for me" Agent 006 said. "Yeah, I will. Be safe coming here" said back by Agent 006. The members can't help but to burst laugh.

"Saving my love from dangerous people" Agent 025 chuckle. "No, it should be My hero, my love" Agent 005 said. Everyone burst out of laugh. "What is this? A k-drama?" Agent 007 joked. "Y'all can't be serious for once. Even we are in a deadly mission" Agent 002 can't help but to say.

"Code Red! Code Red! I've been shot" Agent 001 said while panting, getting away from the rivals. "I'm coming. Where are you, Agent 001?" said by Agent 007. "Agent 001, are you okay?" Agent 003 can't help but to get worried. "Yes, sir" his breathing process can be heard in earpiece. "Agent 081 reporting, we killed the target and heading back."

The team are rushing as they shot all the bodyguards. Agent 007 is running with Agent 001, supporting him. The Agents are already in the van and heading back to the headquarters. When they got there, Some of the Agents their rush to get Kavin for treatment.

"Good Job, White Tigers"