Chapter 6: in denial

We arrived at the class. We go to our usual spot. Everyone is looking at us. Mostly, on Kavin. I can't help but to glare at them from looking at Kavin. They got seated. "So, how's the talk? Did Kavin knock some sense on you?" MJ ask me. I rolled my eyes. "Yes" I said. "I'm going to court Gorya everyday" I smile sickly. "Bro, you're weird" Ren said, slapping my shoulder. I glare at him.

"When will the professor arrive?" Kavin whine looking at the time. "Kav, relax. Why are you excited for the professor to arrive? It's not like you're going to have lower grades and I know you read our lesson advance" MJ said. I got shook. Kavin is literally full of surprise. He is made with intelligent, beauty, and his slim figure. No one can own him than me. I will kill everyone who will be with him even I have to die. "I really have a type on someone who is always on study" Ren said making me glare at him. "Really? Ren, you better not have a crush on Kav." MJ grit his teeth. "Chill, MJ. I was just kidding beside I have my own eyes on someone" Ren put his hands up. "Can't you stop talking" I said, irritated by their talking. "Chill, Thyme. Okay, we will be quite" Ren gulp when he saw me glare at him.

A student enter the room. "Guys, professors is not going to attend classes. They are on meeting" the student said. Everyone cheer even my two dork friends. "Let's go to the cafeteria" MJ stand up. "I'm coming" Ren stand up too. I heard Kavin groan. "Why? I study everything last night to recite but it's gone waste" he keep whining like a kid. He have a pout on his lips too. I can't help but to stare and smile at him. I ruffle his hair. "Let's go. I'm sure you'll not going to whine anymore when you have sweets, right? I have many in the cafeteria" I said, standing up. I pull him to stand which he obliged. We get out of the room. I hold his hands like I own him. He didn't complain and keep whining with a pout on his lips. His hand is very soft. I feel like I'm not going to take my hands off. We walk in the hallway where all students are there. Everyone is staring at us which I didn't like cause mostly, they are staring at Kavin. I heard squealing and whispering but I don't mind if I'm with Kavin. I don't care if they make a rumor. It's good if they will make a rumor for us because they will know that Kavin is mine or isn't?

__

They arrive at the cafeteria. It didn't have many students, maybe because they are in the library the most. They walk on the stairs. MJ is already eating while Ren is reading a book. Thyme made Kavin sit beside him. He gave him many sweets which make Kavin smile and hurriedly open them. From the moment he see Kavin eating it, he know he is sucker for any sweets and mostly, has a caramel on it. He is loving his view from sitting at the couch while watching Kavin eating sweets.

MJ nudge him. "My cousin will melt if you stare him at a very long time" he said, chuckling when Thyme glare at him which says, 'mind your own business M fucking J'. "Chill bro" he surrender his arm. "But honestly, why do you stare at Kav like you are in love with him when you are courting Gorya" he said, leaning forward. "W-what do you mean? 555+ can't you stop asking question!" Thyme said, stuttering a little.

"Stop now, you two. Thyme, Gorya is coming in here with Kaning" Ren look up from his book. Thyme immediately, turn his head which he see Gorya standing up infront of him. "Hi" Gorya smile sweetly. "Can we sit here" she added. "Just sit. You know our Thyme hear said that you can sit with us anytime you want" MJ said, nudging Thyme who glare at him.

On the other hand, Kavin didn't bother to look at them because he is busy eating sweets. He get his phone when he heard it vibrate. He unlock it and see a text, 'Code Red 15'. He hurriedly stand up making the others stare at him. "I need to go everyone. I have works" he didn't wait for their answer and immediately run from the cafeteria. "Fuck! Am I going to be a seducer again?" he cursed under his breath. He open his car door and drive along the way. "What happen to him?" Ren look at Kavin who is running. "Woooooh! I guess, I'm going to see Kav's fight scene" MJ got excited. Never in his life watch Kavin's move and now it is the chance to watch it.

Thyme frown hearing MJ said. He turn his head to Gorya when she handed something. "Here., they say this cake is very delicious" she smile sweetly. "T, you're not going to receive it?" Ren ask him. "I am" Thyme get the cake from Gorya's hand. "Anyway, who want to go with me? I'm excited to see Kav's move" MJ stand up. "I'm coming" Ren stand up too. "You Thyme? And Gorya? Kaning? Want to come?" MJ ask them. "I'm coming too" Thyme stand from his seat. "We can't come because we need to go shopping. Maybe next time" Gorya smile at them. She is eagerly waiting if Thyme will change his answer, but he seems not to bother at all. It's very weird that Thyme will not tail with her all day. "Okay then. Bye" MJ wave at them same with Ren. F3 went to their cars and drive it. MJ led the way because he is the one who knew where Kavin will go.

_

Hey! Thank you for reading this story. I appreciate it. See you in next chapter.