The Battle: Part 2

Taurus: *angrily launches at Pisces with an elbow attack*

Pisces: *ducks and elbows ribs*

Taurus: SHIT!! *attempts to push Pisces while in pain*

Pisces: *grabs Taurus and heads him on the forehead*

Taurus: *starts losing consciousness*

Pisces: *pushes Taurus on the ground*

Taurus: *gains consciousness back and grabs Pisces leg and pulls her to the ground*

Pisces: *moaning in pain and attempts to stand up*

Taurus: *kicks stomach and punches face*

Pisces: *swings at Taurus and knees him in the face*

Taurus: *about to fall* Why the hell are you doing this Pisces?!?!

Pisces: You started it so I'm finishing it.

Taurus: *picks up Pisces and throws her to the ground*

Pisces: *in full anger*

Taurus: I told you that you're no match for me.

Pisces: *gets up and chokes Taurus while holding him in the air*

Taurus: *choking and trying to get free*

~In the hallway~

Cancer/Aries/Leo: *overhears choking noises and rushes towards it*

Pisces: *still choking Taurus*

Cancer: PISCES WHAT THE HELL!! PUT HIM DOWN!!!

Pisces: NO.

Aries: WHAT THE FUCK *dashes towards Pisces and pushes her causing her to fall down*

Taurus: *gasps for air*

Cancer: *goes to help Taurus*

Pisces: GET OFF ME ARIES!!!

Aries: *holds Pisces down*

Pisces: *heads Aries in the face and breaks free*

Leo: PISCES STOP THIS!!! *grabs Pisces and hugs her tight*

Pisces: I'M SORRY!!! *cries in full tears* I got angry!!!

Aries: *gets up* Pisces what the fuck happened I've never seen you like this?!?!

Pisces: It's our fault. I was trying to tell him that Aquarius is bad news because she's trying to ruin the earth signs and he didn't believe me so he wanted to fight and then he called me weak and I just lost it and we started fighting and when he continued to call me weak, I choked him mid-air...

Taurus: I...

Cancer: Taurus please don't say anything.

Taurus: Okay...

Aries: Pisces I...

Pisces: *turns to Taurus* I'm sorry for what I did and for the fight we just had but just know that I hate you.

Taurus: Wait I...

Pisces: No I don't hate you.

Taurus: *sighs in relief* Look Pisces...

Pisces: I despise you.

Taurus: *in silent shock*

Pisces: I hope you realize that I was trying to help you but you made your choice and now I'm your enemy. Good luck.

Taurus: PISCES WAIT PLEASE!!

Pisces: *ignores Taurus and gently pushes Leo out of the way and walks out*

Cancer: I don't know what you did but you really fucked up Taurus.

Taurus: I know.

Sagittarius: *comes in* Guys something is off.

Aries/Leo/Cancer/Taurus: We know.

Sagittarius: No not about Pisces you morons... Although she did look really pissed..

Leo: Okay...?

Sagittarius: But the point is, I was hearing noises and when I went to go see what it was, I saw Aquarius talking to Capricorn and she was saying "Now listen up, follow the next step or else I'm going to start with you. I already have Taurus wrapped around my finger and now I need you to get rid of the water signs, especially Pisces because she knows what I'm up to and I can't let the others find out".

Taurus: Yeah no I'm not buying it.

Aries: Wait hold on Taurus, Sagittarius is honest, he is forbidden to lie and most likely what he is saying is true because Aquarius has been secretly finding times to talk to Capricorn privately...

Taurus: Why are you the second person to say this to me Sag?

Sagittarius: Wdym?

Taurus: Because Pisces said the same thing except that Aquarius admitted it to her..

Sagittarius: Dude I think Pisces is telling the truth... Did something happen while I was gone?

Taurus: *explains everything*

Sagittarius: Then you need to talk to Pisces because we need a plan to stop Aquarius and most likely she's using Capricorn... but that would also mean that he didn't do anything wrong and she was lying to us this whole time to manipulate all of us..

Aries: LMAOOO Taurus you beat up an innocent man!!

Taurus: Well shit I didn't know..

Cancer: Guys look the point is that we need to work together to stop Aquarius before she makes a move.

Taurus: So do I break up with her?

Leo: No, be around her and pretend like nothing happened and we'll keep an eye on her just in case. For now, you need to fix things with Pisces before everything gets out of hand.

Taurus: Okay let's do this.

Sagittarius: Babe I need you to get all the signs except for Aquarius in the project room so we can talk about everything.

Cancer: Okay. What about Pisces and Taurus?

Sagittarius: *turns to Taurus* You two don't have to fully make up right now because we don't have much time but I need you to convince her to meet us in the project room to discuss the plan.

Taurus: I'm on it.

Leo: Who's going to distract Aquarius?

Sagittarius: I know just the guy.

~15 minutes later~

Ophiuchus: Alright I got you. Btw does this mean that I'm officially in the zodiac sign squad?

Aries: If we can get through with this plan and take down Aquarius, you're in.

Ophiuchus: Bet, I won't let you down.

Sagittarius: Okay we got to move quickly though.

Cancer: I'll go get them.

To be continued...

Part 3 coming soon :)