The Battle: Part 3

Aries: Oh shit Capricorn is gonna ruin everything!!!!

Capricorn: I-

Scorpio: *gives Gemini the look*

Gemini: *nods head in agreement*

Scorpio/Gemini: *looks at Sagittarius and Libra*

Sagittarius/Libra: Fine. Make it quick.

Gemini: *gets a bat* YESSS!!! *knocks out Capricorn with it*

~2 minutes later~

Capricorn: *wakes up*

Leo: *gags Capricorn* Alright. Now tell us how long you were listening!!!

Capricorn: *makes sounds cause he can't speak*

Virgo: *smacks Leo across the face* I think your breakup with Pisces made you a bit more stupid.

Leo: Nah wtf did I do??

Virgo: YOU'RE BEING STUPID YOU DUMBASS HOW IS HE GONNA SPEAK WHEN YOU COVERED HIS MOUTH OMG YOU'RE SO FUCKING DUMB I DON'T GET PAID ENOUGH FOR THIS SHIT!!!

Taurus: *on the ground dying in laughter*

Pisces: Y'all got Virgo mad LMAOOOOO

The rest of the signs: *dying in laughter*

Leo: Bruh I wasn't thinking okay??!!

Virgo: THEN THINK GODDAMN IT'S NOT THAT HARD IF YOU HAD THE BALLS TO TALK SHIT ABOUT TAURUS AND PISCES YOU SLOW ASS DONKEY

Gemini: LMFAOOOOO HE SAID DONKEY!!!!!

Virgo: Stfu Gemini your cold clingy stingy flingy smeezy poision ivy wannabe ratchet ass can't be talking.

Gemini: Ah hell nah I did not sign up for this shit. SHUT YOUR FUGLY NO HOE NO THRONE MORE DUMB BODY BUILT SORRY ASS SINGLE FAST CRUSTY DUSTY MUSTY RUSTY PINOCCHIO LOOKING ASS UP BEFORE I ROCK YOUR SHIT!!!!!

Cancer: *literally dying on the ground in laughter*

Sagittarius: *in laughter* STOPPP MY STOMACH HURTS *falls to the ground in laughter*

Libra: Wait guys what about the interrogation??

Scorpio: Oh shit you're right. Babe will you do the honors.

Aries: Don't mind if I do.

Capricorn: *sits up*

Aries: *takes gag off* Okay Capricorn, make this easy for all of us. I'm going to ask you questions in the most respectful way possible. How long have you been listening to us?

Capricorn: Since the happy couple walked in and held hands.

Aries: Okay. What's your intake?

Capricorn: I want to be in on whatever plan you have. I see you guys found out the truth. *turns to Taurus and mouths I'm sorry*

Taurus: *mouths you're forgiven*

Capricorn: *turns back to Aries* I mean no harm, I promise. I can't just sit there and let Aquarius throw me under the bus like that, it's not right.

Aries: *turns around to the signs* Guys what do you think?

Libra: I don't see why not..

Virgo: He's in.

Aries: Then it's settled. He's in. *unties Capricorn*

Capricorn: Thanks guys.

Gemini: Wait a fucking minute, how the hell do we know you're not working with Aquarius??????

Capricorn: Idk Gemini. Maybe I'm going undercover to ruin the plan you guys have.

Gemini: YOU LITTLE-

Capricorn: DIPSHIT IT'S CALLED SARCASM!!!!!! IF I WAS WORKING WITH AQUARIUS I WOULD RUIN THINGS BEHIND THE SCENES, WHY TF WOULD I WANT TO WORK WITH HER AFTER ALL SHE'S PUT ME THROUGH??? SHE'S AFTER MY OWN BROTHERS YOU MORON!!!!!

Everyone: *speechless*

Gemini: I...

Capricorn: I'm sorry I just got mad and..

Gemini: *goes up to Capricorn and kisses him*

Capricorn: *kisses back*

Gemini: I'm sorry Capricorn for what I said, that wasn't cool.

Capricorn: I.... it's okay..

*Gemini and Capricorn hug each other for a minute*

Virgo: Aww it's love at first SIKE *pulls them away from each other* Let's get to business hoes.

Aries: Who's the leader of this campaign?

Everyone: *looks at Taurus* His.

Taurus: I..

Pisces: Babe we got your back!!!

Taurus: Okay then.

Sagittarius: Tell us the plan boss.

Taurus: Okay. We have Ophiuchus distracting Aquarius right?

Sagittarius: Y-

Taurus: Don't answer that.

Sagittarius: I- BITC-

Taurus: Aquarius needs to be distracted. I want everyone to act like nothing happened so this plan can go into action.

Everyone: Ok.

Taurus: Aries we're going to plan a party, but not any party...

Aries: What kind?

Taurus: An 'engagement' party.

Aires: Got it.

Taurus: Pisces I need you to pry the truth out of Aquarius again but this time there will be a small camera behind the light switch.

Pisces: On it.

Taurus: Libra and Virgo I need you both flirt with Aquarius to get another reaction out of her as I am suspicious of her at this point.

Libra/Virgo: Got it.

Taurus: Cancer and Sagittarius, start talking shit about the earth signs to see what she says.

Cancer/Sagittarius: On it.

Taurus: Scorpio and Gemini, you know what to do.

Scorpio/Gemini: Got it.

Taurus: Leo, I need you to spill all your feelings and how you feel about Pisces onto Aquarius and get another reaction out of her.

Leo: Fine.

Taurus: And last but not least, my brother.. Capricorn. I need you to still pretend like you did everything.

Capricorn: But.. it's painful and it hurts..

Taurus: I know but we have to do this if we want to stop Aquarius from hurting you anymore..

Capricorn: Okay. Thanks bro *hugs Taurus*

Taurus: *hugs Capricorn back* I got you.

To be continued...

(Note: After part 4, 5, and/or if there is a part 6, that will be all I post for August because I have school but I will post on the first of September)