Aries x Pisces: A love story | Part 1

~Aries and Pisces texting~

Aries: Hey beautiful, you want to go out?

Pisces: No not rlly, I don't like social settings like that. I enjoy staying home though🤷🏽‍♀️

Aries: I wouldn't mind staying with you if you don't mind..?

Pisces: I'll have a horror movie ready :)

Aries: I'll get the snacks :)

Pisces: Okay, I have drinks in the fridge.

Aries: Alright. It's a date then.

Pisces: Oh um..

Aries: Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

Pisces: It's okay, it just caught me off guard a little.

Aries: Okay. Please let me know if anything I say or do is uncomfortable.

Pisces: *knows damn well she's not gonna say anything because she's a people pleaser* Okay I will.

~2 hours later~

Pisces: *thinking* Where the fuck is he.. *calls Aries 14 times* I'm getting worried... *texts the gc*

~In the gc~

Pisces: Guys Aries isn't answering his phone, he said he was going to be over at my place two hours ago and he's still not here.

Scorpio: Are you seriously taking my leftovers🤣

Sagittarius: Let's give it 30 more minutes and if he still doesn't show up, we'll call the police.

Pisces: Okay.

Gemini: YESSSS!!!! ARIES IS DEAD NOW I CAN HAVE HIS SOUR PATCH COLLECTION!!!!

Leo: NO I CALL DIBS!!!!

Gemini: SHUT UP LEO ITS MINES!!!!!

Aquarius: A bitch can't get some fucking rest? Can you all do me a favor and shut the fuck up or is that too much to ask?!?!

Gemini: Just mute the gc ugly

Aquarius: Fine. *mutes the gc and falls back asleep*

Cancer: Hey Pisces, tomorrow do you want to go to the amusement park in Roselyn with me?

Pisces: Yeah sure, I don't have anything planned for tomorrow so I guess I can make some time for you :)

Cancer: Thank you :)

Ophiuchus: You better take me too bitch or else.

Cancer: I will😤

Ophiuchus: Good.

Scorpio: Pisces I need you to understand that Aries is MY man, not yours!

Pisces: I will not claim anyone nor fight over a man but if that's rlly true, I'll cancel on Aries.

Scorpio: Good. And tell him to come over to MY place.

Pisces: Okay.

Virgo: I- GIRL IF YOU DON'T TELL SCORPIO TO STFU.

Libra: RIGHT LIKE BITCH THAT'S NOT YOUR MAN ANYMORE, MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED BEING SO FUCKING CRAZY AND MANIPULATIVE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LOST HIM!!

Scorpio: Don't fucking start.

Capricorn: No bitch YOU don't start. It's 10pm and I have a date with Gemini to get to. Stop being so obsessed with him.

Sagittarius: Guys let's focus on trying to find out wtf happened to Aries.

Taurus: Good idea.

Pisces/Leo/Libra/Sag/Virgo/Gemini: Where the fuck did YOU come from...

Taurus: I was just spectating but then felt like saying something🤷🏽‍♂️

Gemini: Ok.

Pisces: *hears a knock on her door and texts the gc in a panic* Guys someone is knocking on my door!!

Virgo: Get a knife just in case.

Sagittarius: Yeah it'll help you

Gemini: NO!!! BITCH IF YOU DON'T GET A DAMN GUN JUST IN CASE IT'S A KILLER OR SOMETHING!!!

Pisces: Okay okay I will. *gets gun* I got it.

Sagittarius: Okay now open the door.

Pisces: Okay. *opens the door and sees Aries with roses, pizza, a box of chocolates, other random gifts, and snacks* Oh my goodness..

Aries: I'm so sorry it took me this long, I've been waiting for about an hour and a half for these flowers to be back in sale. Also my phone was dead, I'm truly sorry. But here *gives flowers, gifts, and box of chocolates*

Pisces: I... why?? *hesitantly takes the items with suspicion*

Aries: Because you're special and you deserve everything.

Pisces: *thinking* Oh gosh I'm getting butterflies in my stomach😨

Aries: *notices* Hey are you okay?

Pisces: Uhh yeah... omg I'm so sorry, come in! *walks Aries to the kitchen* Here are the drinks.

Aries: *places the snacks on the counter* And here are the snacks :)

Pisces: By the way I think you should check your phone, everyone is worried abt you.

Aries: Oh okay, I'll reply to them right now.

~in the gc~

Aries: Sorry guys, my phone was dead but I arrived to Pisces' place safely👍🏻

Scorpio: ...

Sagittarius: OKAY GOOD because I was abt to have a heart attack!!

Gemini: NOOOOOOOO NOW I CAN'T HAVE HIS SOUR PATCH COLLECTION!!!!

Aries: I ATE IT ALL!!! YOU'RE NEVER GETTING IT GEMINI!!!! YOU TOO LEO!!!!!

Scorpio: *privately texts Pisces*

~in the dm with Scorpio and Pisces~

Scorpio: Remember what I said Pisces. Tell him to come over to MY place. Or else.

Pisces: Right, my bad I forgot.

Scorpio: DO IT NOW!!!

~in the room~

Aries: *notices Pisces texting someone* Hey um if you don't mind me asking, who are you texting?

Pisces: *hides phone and face turns pale* Umm nobody. Hey Aries I think it's a good idea if you go to Scorpio's place tonight, I've been really sick lately and I don't want to get you sick.

Aries: I.. *with a hurt look* Okay. I hope you enjoy the movie and the snacks. Please text me when I get there so I can make sure you're safe.

Pisces: *looking down to the floor* I will. I'm sorry.

Aries: It's okay, get better soon! *leaves house*

Pisces: *starts feeling nauseous* Oh gosh. *texts Scorpio*

~in the dm with Scorpio and Pisces~

Pisces: I told him to go. Happy?

Scorpio: Yes. Now remove his contact and don't ever talk to him again, do you understand me?!?!

Pisces: Okay👍🏽

~in the room~

Pisces: *starts thinking* Why am I feeling so.. sad? I don't think I have feelings for him but what if I'm starting to.. ykw I'll just sleep it off. *goes to sleep*

To be continued..

What's going to happen with Aries and Pisces? Will Scorpio successfully win Aries' heart back or will things take another turn?