The Relationship Incident

~At Scorpio's project room~

Signs: *talking and sees Taurus and Pisces coming in and holding hands*

Libra: No way is this what I think it is?

Virgo: Woah Taurus what's this?

Gemini: *glares at them* ew couples are weird-

Cancer: Gemini please be silent because last time I checked you're single for cheating on two different people.

Gemini: Shut up Cancer you're dating my ex, I never knew that you liked leftovers so much. In fact *grabs plate she was eating and shoves it into Cancer's face*

Cancer: *horrified*

Sagittarius: *walks up to Gemini and smacks her across the face*

Gemini: *slowly turns back smirking* You were always the charmer huh Sag?

Sagittarius: Leave my girlfriend alone for the 50th time or you're gonna regret it.

Gemini: You also said that for the 50th time *gets closer* but I know we both have to hesitate for a minute. *about to kiss Sagittarius*

Sagittarius: *kicks Gemini onto the ground*

Gemini: You piece of shit you'll never change, will you??? *elbows Sagittarius in the throat*

Sagittarius: *goes unconscious*

Cancer: *gets angry*

Scorpio: Woah what the hell is going on???

Aries: Cancer is mad, EVERYONE RUN!!!

Leo: EVERYONE CHILL OUT!!!

~All eyes on Leo~

Leo: Huh I kind of like this attention..

Virgo: Stfu and get to the point. I was just about to ask Taurus and Pisces when they're getting married-

~Everyone looks at Virgo~

Virgo: What? It's just a question..

Leo: Wait.. Taurus and Pisces are together?????

Libra: Nahhh they're siblings.

Leo: Wait really?

Scorpio: NO YOU DUMBASS THEY'RE DATING!!!!!!

Leo: *turns to Pisces* Baby is this true...?

Taurus: *stares at Pisces in shock* Baby??? Why is he calling you that???

Pisces: *bites lip* I'm sorry. This was wrong, I apologize.

Taurus: Wow.. I-

Leo: Don't say anything, she's not worth it.

Taurus: *about to tear up* Pisces why did you do this to me? You know you were in a relationship and you told me that you both broke up.. why?

Pisces: Taurus I never meant to hurt you, I promise!!

Taurus: It's sad to say that I don't believe you, I thought you really did love me and didn't use me like Aquarius did.

Leo: And you told him lies saying that we broke up? How desperate are you?

Pisces: *in angry tears*

Leo: See now you're crying because you're facing the truth.

Pisces: *walks up to Leo and smacks in the face really hard in anger* No I'm crying because I dated a stuck up self absorbed cheating piece of shit like you.

Aries: *walks up to Pisces and gently puts hand on shoulder* What are you talking about, love?

Pisces: *turns around and hugs Aries and cries* Leo cheated on me with Aquarius!!