Aries x Pisces: A love story | Part 3

Scorpio: YOU WHORE!!! *starts throwing hands at Pisces*

Pisces: BITCH YOU'RE THE WHORE!!! *grabs Scorpio's hair and starts beating her ass*

Gemini: *clapping* DAMN OKAY PISCES!!

Scorpio: Oh I'll show you who the real whore is *grabs Pisces and roughly slams her into the wall*

Pisces: FUCK OFF *kicks Scorpio hard in her stomach*

Scorpio: *falls to the ground* Yeah I don't think so *pulls Pisces' leg*

Pisces: *trips and falls to the ground* LET GO OF ME BITCH!! *starts kicking Scorpio in the face*

Ophiuchus: *comes in and sees Scorpio and Pisces fighting* ENOUGH GODDAMMIT!!! *attempts to break up the fight*

Gemini: *sees* OH NO YOU DON'T!!! *jumps on Ophiuchus and starts beating his ass*

Aquarius/Leo/Virgo: *pulls Gemini off Ophiuchus*

Virgo: *pushes Gemini hard* YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

Gemini: SHUT UP OR YOU'RE NEXT!!

Libra: *hugs Virgo to calm him down*

Aries: Yeah this shit is getting out of hand.. *separates Scorpio and Pisces* Look. Both of you guys are in the wrong. Fighting is never the answer.

Scorpio: Yes the fuck it is.

Aries: *gently takes Scorpio's hand* Look Scorpio, we ended because we're just not right for eachother. You have to move on at some point.

Cancer: Yeah Scorpio you're a bad bitch, remember you don't need to cry over some loser ass fire sign🙄

Sagittarius: *gets mad* Ooooohhhh!!!! Someone hold me back because I'm about to smack the shit out of this girl.

Cancer: Shut the fuck up Sagittarius, you can't hit me.

Sagittarius: *puts wig on* JOKES ON YOU BITCH, I IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN RIGHT NOW!! *jumps on Cancer and starts punching her*

Cancer: *struggling to fight back*

Scorpio: *picks up chair and throws it at Sagittarius' head*

Sagittarius: *falls unconscious*

Aries: *rolls up sleeves* Oh fuck no we're not doing this shit again. Pisces I love you but y'all are going DOWN.

Pisces: OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

Gemini: *smirks* Oh this is going to be fun.

To be continued..

Turns out this love story turned into The Fire AND Air Signs vs The Water AND Earth Signs...
Which side will win??? Find out in the next part🤩