Y'ello!

M'kay, before we do ANYTHING, you have to know what my SB character looks like.

This Daycare Attendent!Jhene!

I know she looks like an adult, but she's a kid, 12.

She is 2'5, so, compared to Sun and Moon, who both are 9'4, she is VERY short.

She hates it when you mention her height, so I wouldn't recommend you bring it up..

That fox next to her is Dream, he is a sweetheart, love him.

The sun above her head is her own personal ray of light.

If the lights DO turn off and she has them, she won't turn to her night time self. But, if she doesn't have them, she won't transform immediately. She'll stay bright, still producing her only light for 1 minute, THEN'LL transform.

She uses her wings to lightly float of the ground, she can, if she wanted to, go up as high as Moon can Spider-Man, but ever since Moon pushed her off that ledge Sun jumps from, she's scared of heights.

She can do some awesome skating tricks.

When she has The Sun with her, she can choose whether or not she can become her night time self, when she does, yellow smoke with white clouds will appear. And when she changes back, dark blue smoke with yellow stars appears. If she doesn't have The Sun, she can't.

The yellow tweety bird on her shoulder is a plush to help her stay calm.

I know you probably can't see it, but she has a yellow star on her left cheek.

When she gets mad, her eyes will turn red with white crescent moons for pupils.

This is Nightcare Attendent!Jhene.

The fox next to her is Nightmare, fear him, he's aggressive as fuck and slightly bigger than Dream. He is also EXTREMELY territorial, so if you're anywhere near his territory, (Basically, anywhere near him or DA!J/NA!J) you're getting attacked, no silver lining.

The fox on her head is Nightmare's little brother, he is nameless, y'all can come up with a name for him if you want.

The owl next to her is Night Owl (As you can see, Author~San VERY creative) If y'all can come up for a better name for him, go ahead.

A little Solar System is above her head and the planents can come off.

The stars around her can glow in the dark.

She is WAY more aggressive than ALL the animatronics put together, if provoked enough.

She can also fly as high as Moon, but she'll get and kinda look nervous.

Both Sun and Moon are pretty overprotective over her. Mostly Moon, but he'll never admit it.

Unsurprisingly, Nightmare is never aggressive towards NA!Jhene or DA!Jhene.

Well, that's all!

This will probably be mostly just Sun and Moon shit, since this is a Daycare Attendent oc.

Well, bye! 🤗