Papa Freddy! And Eclipse meets Jason..

(My P.o.V.)

By the time Sun caught Gregory, all hell broke lose.

Eclipse was out and he was the one terrorizing the children while Moon just sat and watched, occasionally helping.

Jason, being smart, stayed to himself and hid on top of the uhhhhhhhh.....

The fish was that thing in the Daycare called?

A jungle gym or some shiz?

Whatever it was called, Jason hid on top of it and brought me with because I don't fuckin' know..

I was perfectly content with staying on the ground, where I could watch everyone shit themselves in fear..

"Jason, why the cock-a-doodle-doo are we up here?" I asked and he didn't answer me.

I huffed and smacked him.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He asked, holding his cheek and I didn't answer him.

He glared me and looked back at whatever he was looking at.

After all that chaos, it was quiet.. TOO quiet.

I tugged in Jason's hair, with him complaining, and pointed to the Ballpit.

"You want me to JUMP down there?!" He asked and I nodded.

"No waaaaAaaaaAaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!" He yelled as I pushed him down.

I climbed down as he arose from the pit of plastic.

I walked over to him, unfazed about what I did.

He held a traumatized look on his face. "Yeah, I looked like that my first time, too." I said and heard cackling behind me.

I turned around and saw Eclipse holding the man himself.

"FREDDY FAZBEAR?!?!" I yelled and glared at Eclipse.

He dropped Freddy and continued to laugh.

"Ahaha...!! S-Since when did you even have a 'first time'?! Pfff-! Ahahahaha!!" He laughed and I looked confused as Freddy stood up.

"What do you-?" "Hello, Superstar!" Freddy said and I smiled.

"Wait, Freddy, what are you doing in here?" I asked and he pointed at Eclipse. He dropped down and nodded.

"Yep!" He yelled and suddenly picked up Jason.

"Why, hello, person who is unnaturally close to my daughter.." He said, slightly glaring at the small boy.

"Uh.."

"Don't you 'Uh..' me, boy! So, what's your name?" He asked and Jason didn't answer.

Eclipse's smile went away and he frowned.

"Answer me, boy." He said, growling.

"His name is Jason!" I said and Jason nodded.

"Well, Jason, nice to meet you!" Eclipse said, smiling.

Though, I knew it was fake..