Psychotic Sun AU

YO.

Check out this new Security Breach AU I made! It's called,

Psychotic Sun:

(With his hair up)

(With his hair up)

In this AU, Sun was infected with a flesh-eating virus that has BED(Binge Eating Disorder) and craves ONLY human meat and wants it constantly

In this AU, Sun was infected with a flesh-eating virus that has BED(Binge Eating Disorder) and craves ONLY human meat and wants it constantly. If he doesn't eat any, he can get more aggressive towards others, Moon excluded, and unstable, shaking more and more.

Moon helps him to control it and gives him regular meat to ease his human meat craving. It does work!

...For a while.

And he's back craving human meat.

Being a Daycare Attendent and all, it's hard for him. He tries to not get too close to the kids, but the kids are lil' shit stains and constantly get close to him, climbing on him..

GETTING TOO CLOSE TO HIS MOUTH.

It was painful for his cravings, but he managed.

Until..

Sun was wondering around, trying to find Moon.

He found Moon, alright, just not alive.

Moon had deep cuts all over his body, oil was leaking everywhere, open wounds were everywhere, his body was torn open, his wires scattered everywhere and he was beheaded.

Sun cried, a lot that day and the Daycare was closed, until they find who did this. Little did they know, it was Sun who did the horrendous crime. His cravings caught up and he wasn't in his right mind, anymore. He didn't care WHAT he ate, he just needed to kill something..

Or someone..

He just didn't remember. And after that, the Daycare never opened again.

Until one day, Gregory sneaks into it.

Sun, who was completely unstable from not eating any meat, was shocked.

(He also was in 'nice' form aka, just looking like regular Sun)

But, he doesn't IMMEDIATELY eat Gregory. He, instead, wants to play a game!

Yay!

No. No, 'yay'.

The game is called, 'Hug the Sun!'

If Gregory agrees to play the game and hugs Sun, Sun'll grab him and hold him in a tight hug, either squeezing him to death or ripping into his chest and eating him alive.

If he doesn't, Sun'll try and get him agree, by trying to persuade him.

"Awww, c-c-come on~!"

"Ok.. H-H-How about w-w-we play with other stuff...?"

"C-C-Come on...~! Hug me..~! I p-p-promise I won't do anything. M-M-Maybe.."

Or, guilt tripping him.

"P-P-P-Please... I-I-I j-just want a hug.."

"I-I don't have a-a-anyone anymore.."

"Y-Y'know kid, y-you're the first person to n-n-not run away from me.."

Sometimes getting aggressive towards him, then immediately apologizes.

"ST-ST-STOP BEING STUBBORN!!! *Ahem* H-H-Heh.. Sorry.. I'm n-not used to other people, a-a-anymore..."

And he is VERY tall compared to the average human. He's 12'9 and can shrink his height to fit in all sorts of random places.

Should I make a book on this?