Citrus vs Matthew (Standing up for himself) and wholesome moments with Citrus.

Context: After a year of living in the Daycare, Citrus can finally go to school, however, on the very first day, he's getting bullied! D:

DA!J teachs him some insults and urges him to use them to defend himself.

But, he's not really the insulting type, so they practice until he finally has enough confidence to do it.

And Jason even helps, too, feeling bad for the Lil Orange.

Travis, the bullies friend(Don't worry, read 'Charlie and Charles' and it'll make more sense), thinks this is a bad idea.

It's the last day of school..

Time to get his revenge.. >;D

So, enjoy

So, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled as Citrus held my hand tighter.

"S-Sis.. Are you s-sure I'm ready..?" He asked and I nodded, smiling. "Yep! You're gonna do perfectly! After all, you learned from the best!" I said, smiling more.

"Huh.. I didn't realize Jason was the one who taught me.." He said and I gasped.

"BOY-" I said and he giggled a bit.

"MmmmmMmmmMmmMmmMhMhmhmhmhMHmmmMm........."

"I-I'm kidding, Nae.. I'm j-just kidding.." He said and I huffed.

"Alright, that was a good one, I'll give you that.." I said, ruffling his hair and he smiled. We arrived at the snowed in school building and saw the two assholes and Travis.

"Why are YOU stupid hunks of metal here-"

"M-Matt.. I ch-challenge you!" Cit interrupted him. Matt cocked an eyebrow and looked at him, curiously. "And that would be?" "TO INSULT EACH OTHER!!" Jason came from behind me and yelled, making Cit cover his ears.

I quickly picked him up, bringing him into a hug as he snuggled into my chest.

"Who ever can make the other opponent cry, wins and will NOT be bothered the rest of their school life and will be king! And the loser will be humiliated on the internet and will be the laughing stock of the world!" He said, pulling out a camera.

"PFFFF, HA!! Like that'll be hard! He's just a little bitch!" Craig laughed. I growled at him and looked at Cit.

He was silently whimpering.. "You each will have 10 minutes to get your insults ready!" Jason announced and began setting up his camera.

I heard Cit still whimpering and I gently grabbed his face, making him look at me.

"Cit.. It's gonna be ok, I promise.. I'll be hear with you the whole time.." I said and he blushed.

"B-But.. What if I lose..?" He asked and I smiled. "You'll still be the winner in my heart.. Why? Because, you stood up for yourself and that's all that matters.." I whispered to him and softly kissed his head.