The Solar Twins' worst nightmare..

(My P

(My P.o.V.)

"Huh?" I asked, tilting my head.

The mechanic, who just mostly worked on me, sighed.

"You have to go to school, Jhene." She said for the 5th time.

"Why, though?" I asked and she was about to say something else, when, I got picked up.

"Why?!" I heard and looked up, seeing a very depressed looking Sun.

"Ask the boss." She said and was about to leave, when Moon picked her up. "Answer the question, now." He demanded and the female started to shake.

"I-I don't know, ok?!" She yelled and Moon growled and dropped her. She quickly ran out and Moon walked up to us.

"Brother.." Sun said and Moon shrugged, sitting down on a nearby table.

Sun joined him and they began talking about this whole, 'Jhene going to school' thing.

After a while, zee boss came in. "Hi, Kaion!" I said and he waved.

"HeIlo, Jhene." He said as I ran up to him and hugged his legs.

"Bossy Bitch, the hell is this all this talk about Jhene going to school?" Moon asked as Kai picked me up.

"Well, since Jhene is indeed a kid, and since she is growing, I figured she would be good in a school environment. Also, ya child's illiterate as heck. So, she needs to learn." He answered.

"But, she's an animatronic! And, besides.. Moon and I can teach her ourselves." Sun said and I cleared my throat.

"Actually," I began and they looked at me.

"I'm half animatronic, half human. Well.. To be honest, the only things 'human' about me are, the fact I eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, which I am working on, and my appearance. To some degrees." I said and looked at them.

"See? She's already smart! She doesn't need school!" Sun said and Moon nodded.

"Guys, look, I know you're upset, but this is happening. And it's final." He said and they frowned.

"Fine." They said and Kai put me down.

"Good." He said and left. But, he peaked his head in and said, "She starts the day after tomorrow. Get her ready by then." Then left, again.

Moon groaned and sighed. "You know what? It is what it is.. I guess we have to prepare Jhene for hell." He said, picking me up.

We walked to my 'room' and Moon placed my down on my bed. "I guess.. But, we have to find something for Jhene to wear." Sun said and looked through my closet.

"No.. Nope.. No.. Nada.. Hmm.." He said as he closed it.

"Huh! All Jhene has are clothes for The Daycare!" He said and Moon began thinking. "Does the school have uniforms?" He asked.

"Yep!" We heard. It was the intercom. "Great.." He mumbled.

"Well, you best be teaching her what to do and whatnot. I'll take care of the uniform part, you just do the rest." We heard and the intercom turned off.

"Ok, we'll start now." Sun decided.

(Time Skip two days from now)

It was time for school.. After getting ready, we walked inside The Daycare. Kaion handed me a backpack and I put it on, smiling at him. I had my school uniform on.

I was happy and it was pretty weird not having my rollerskates on

But, I'll manage.

After all, I had wheels underneath.

"You ready?" Kai asked and I nodded. "You be good, ok?" Moon said and I nodded, hugging them.

"I will!" I said and waved goodbye. I'll miss them..

(Sun's P.o.V.)

After they left The Daycare, I began tearing up. "Sun, don't you dare." Moon said, as I sniffed.

"She's growing up too fast.." I whispered.

"I know, Sun."

"I'm sad!"

"I know, Sun."