Some bullies...

⚠️Warning⚠️ Mentions of killing and blood!

(My P.o.V.)

I was sitting in class, watching the teacher talk about boring stuff, then I felt something kicking my seat.

I turned around and saw Geneviève.

It was the first day of school for me and I'm already about to make an enemy and get myself expelled...

"Please stop kicking my chair, thanks." I said and turned around.

The kicking started again a few minutes later and I was about to kill this mother..-

I turned around again, angrily. "I said stop." I said, looking at the board, again.

She was STILL KICKING MY SEAT.

I tried to ignore her, but then she kicked a little TOO hard, making me ram my stomach into my desk.

"THAT'S IT." I yelled and slammed my hands on my desk, standing up, with the class lookin at me in shock.

"LISTEN HERE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER." I yelled, turning around, completely facing her.

"KICK MY CHAIR ONE MORE TIME AND I KICK YOU. YOU FUCKIN' UNDERSTAND ME?!?!" I yelled and she smirked.

'OH, SHE THINK I'M PLAYIN'?!' I thought and she laughed.

"What're YOU gonna do, shortie?" She said and the class 'oooohh'-ed. Jason just hid under his desk.

"What did you just call me?" I asked, looking at her as my eyes glowed bright red. She stood up, walking over to me and looked into my eyes.

"I said, 'What're YOU gonna do,'" She paused, getting into my face.

"'Shortie?'."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kai's P.o.V.)

I was sitting in my office, doing paperwork when a knock was heard my door.

"Come in!" I yelled out and my door opened.

"Bossy Bitch, Sun is constantly worried. When is Jhene gonna be back?" I heard and sighed, placing my pen down.

"Moon, we've been over this multiple times... She doesn't get out until 3:00 and it's 1:00.. Tell Sun he can wait 2 more hours.." I said, running my hand through my hair. He growled a bit and my phone rang.

"Kaion Enzo speaking." I said, shooing Moon away.

'Yes, Mr. Enzo? This is Principle Sebastian Michael. So sorry to bother you, but.. It's about Jhene.. Can you come down to the school for me?' He asked as Moon noseily listened. "Yes, ok.. Is she ok?" I asked, standing up, putting my jacket on.

"Jhene's hurt!?" Moon quietly hissed. 'Well.. It'll be easier to find out yourself..' He said as I walked out of my office, Moon following close behind me.

"Ok, I'll be there in a few." 'Ok, bye.' "Bye." I said and hung up.

I got in the elevator and rode down to the Ground Floor. When the doors opened, I saw an anxious Sun waiting for me next to a tired Moon.

"No, you can't." I said, walking pass them. I got grabbed and was facing the anxiety having sun.

"PLEASE!!! I can't stay here not knowing if my daughter is hurt or not!!" He said, shaking me.

"Ok, ok! Fine.." I said and he put me down.

"How am I even gonna fit you guys in my car?" I asked and Moon shrugged. "We don't have to ride INSIDE the car.. Once people see the 9'4 tall robots, they'll probably stay clear of us." He said as we walked outside.

So, I drove to the school, Sun and Moon walked, following. We soon arrived and I parked my car and got out. We all walked in the school and headed for the the principals office.

We walked in and..

(My P.o.V.)

I was sitting on a chair in the principals office when I saw Kai, Sun and Moon walk in.

"OH, MY BABY, ARE YOU OK?!" Sun rushed up to me and asked, picking me up. "Yeah, Sun.. I'm good.." I said as he sighed in relief.

He sat on the floor with me in his lap and Moon joined as Kai sat on a chair.

"So, why did you call?" He asked and I looked down, ashamed. "Well, Jhene got into a fight.." Principle Sebastian said and they all gasped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, now.. I know Jhene wouldn't just up and fight someone. What happened, exactly?" Moon said, looking at me.

"Well, I was in class, as one does, and suddenly, I feel someone kicking my seat! So, I turned around and saw.. Geneviève kicking it. So I, very politely, asked her to stop and she did, for a while, then immediately started to kick it, again. This time, I told her a little rudely to stop and she didn't! Then she kicked it so hard to the point that I slammed my stomach against the desk. I... Kinda lost my cool from that point on.. I.. Cussed her out, yelling at her to stop.. But, she just smirked at my anger and... Called me.. 'Shortie'.. I think you can all guess what happened from then on.." I said and Moon nodded.

"So, again, why did you call?" He asked Principle Sebastian and he, along with Kai, looked dumbfounded.

"She got into a fight-"

"No, she was protecting herself from a bully." Moon interrupted.

"Jhene was being polite and that lil' girl didn't seem to get the memo." Sun said, crossing his arms.

"Period." Moon said, shrugging.

(Moon's P.o.V.)

I don't have the faintest clue why this wanna be Sebastian Michaelis is trying to punish our daughter..

She didn't do squat..

Michaelis sighed and gave us a folder.

Bossy Bitch opened it and we saw a gruesome sight..

It was a little girl with blood all over her body.. Along with, bite marks, very deep claw marks, scratches, deep cuts and bruises..

I was definitely surprised.

"Oh my God.. Who...?!" BB asked and Michaelis pointed at Jhene.

"No way Jhene did this! Sure, she'll get angry and punch them, but never this!" Sun defended Jhene.

"I-"

"No! I don't wanna hear it..!"

"Sun..." I mumbled as he held his head.

He began shaking and his eyes began to glow.

No.. Not now!

"Sun, calm down..! It's alright!" I said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He began to calm down and took deep breathes.

"My Sunshine wouldn't do such a thing.." He whispered, standing up and glaring at Michaelis.

He picked up Jhene, walking out the room.

As he left, I saw his eyes glowing bright red..