Citrus and his parents..

⚠️Warning⚠️ Mentions of.. Child abuse.. Swearing and blood!

(Also, for the sake of the story, DA!J's 4'5)

(Citrus' P.o.V.)

I was sitting in my room, playing with the toy Jhene got me..

I'm finally glad someone actually cares about me..

"CITRUS!!!" I heard and froze in fear.

It was quiet for a few seconds.. 

"CITRUS, BRING YOUR ASS HERE!!!" I began to tear up and hugged the plush Jhene gave me.

I hid the toy as I heard footsteps walking up to my room. Mom walked in and I began shaking.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU, VOUS VOUS TROMPEZ?!" She yelled and I backed away into a corner.

"P-Please.. Don't h-hurt me..!" I whispered as she grabbed my broken arm, squeezing it. I screamed in pain and she dragged me downstairs.

She threw me on the floor and I began crying.

"Citrus, this could've been avoided if you just came downstiars.." Dad said, shaking his head. "Now, I need you to do something for me.." Mom said and I sniffed.

"...Do I even have a choice...?" I whispered, looking down and felt something grab my hair. Mom looked at me angrily and growled.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, ERREUR?!" She yelled and I began to cry more.

"Nothing, nothing!" I cried and she let me go. When she did, she kicked me in my stomach, making me cough up blood, getting it all over my clothes.

"That's what I thought.. Now, I need you to buy me some things." She said, handing me 20 dollars.

She didn't need to say, I already knew what she wanted..

"Put on some shoes and clean clothes and go." She said, sitting on the couch. I wiped the blood off my mouth and struggled to get up but, I still made it upstairs.

I got changed and walked back downstairs.