Moment with Citrus

(Citrus is a younger brother @mengy007 made for DA!J and I love him-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(My P.o.V.)

I was patching up Citrus' wounds he had.

 "Cit.. Honestly, how do you survive with all these wounds?" I asked and he shrugged. Once I finished, I sat in front of him and looked at his hair.

"OH!!! LET'S STYLE EACH OTHERS HAIR!!!" I yelled and he covered his ears, quietly whimpering. "Oh..! Sorry..!" I whispered and he slowly uncovred his ears and looked at me.

"S-Style each other's hair?" He asked and I nodded. "Mmm... Ok.." He mumbled as I stood up, and walked behind him.

"Up!" I said, picking him up and placing him on his feet. We walked out of my room and to the bathroom. I got up on the sink and so did Citrus.

I began to take the cloth that was covering his face and he flinched.

"Please don't take it off.." He whispered. "But, I have to..?" I said and he shook his head.

"Ok.." I said, disappointed. He looked down for a while and looked back up at me. "Ok.. You can.." He mumbled.

I smiled and carefully took it off. I moved his hair out of the way of his eyes and gasped..

 I moved his hair out of the way of his eyes and gasped

"Your eyes are beautiful...!" I said and he blushed more. "Thanks.." He said, smiling a bit.